+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Tileyy

Nov 19, 2022
In the proof of family status . My common law partners is Canadian so he is unaccompnaying and I am not getting any points from him. They are asking for family members proof of status, does this mean his brothers and parents?

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
I tried IRCC they said they are reviewing my background.

ITA Aug 13
AOR Aug 18
Medical/Biometric Oct 12

no updates after that.

I am planning to go to India from 28 nov to Dec last week. If the confirmation email comes can I reply it after coming back?
I think you can but i am also not sure even i am on the same boat i will be going to india on 28 dec and will be back on 12 feb.

Reactions: ashsense

skatla01

Nov 16, 2022
Hi all,

I got my PCC and Medicals done in August 2021, do I need new Medicals and PCC now as I got my invitation for my CEC profile , there is temporary public policy for using old Medicals issues after 2017, so I believe I don’t require Medicals for sure. How about PCC ? I haven’t left India after getting that PCC last year . Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi all,

I got my PCC and Medicals done in August 2021, do I need new Medicals and PCC now as I got my invitation for my CEC profile , there is temporary public policy for using old Medicals issues after 2017, so I believe I don’t require Medicals for sure. How about PCC ? I haven’t left India after getting that PCC last year . Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
The public policy for medicals only applies for applicants who apply within Canada.

Prafful18

Jun 20, 2020
ITA 6th July
AOR 17 Aug
Biometric - 13 Oct
31st Oct - ADR (PCC) - Submitted same day > 3rd Nov - Additional document uploaded
31st Octo - Medical passed - but then disappeared after a few hours and then reverted to "We do not need medical exam".
Did anyone experience the same? We did not upload upfront medical - but old medical (that expired in Jan 2022) done for work permit. As per new guidelines, we may be exempted from new medical.
Hey did you get any update on the medical?

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022
Hello guys!! What does this mean? I just received an email from IRCC PR Portal

Dear Client,

Some information is required for further processing of this application. Please confirm/provide the following information:

• Current residential address: Please provide your current residential address. If you are currently outside of Canada, please advise.

Please provide this information by replying to this email.

Have additional questions? Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.

Regards,

CC31888

Client Service Unit – West Landings

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

FissionMailed

Oct 6, 2022

Dear Client,

Some information is required for further processing of this application. Please confirm/provide the following information:

• Current residential address: Please provide your current residential address. If you are currently outside of Canada, please advise.

Have additional questions? Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. EDT.

Regards,

CC31888

Sharing my timeline
Category: CEC-inland
ITA: Aug 3
Submission : Aug 5
AOR: Aug 5
Bio/Medical update: Oct 6
GU1: Nov 3
GU2: Nov 5

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022

Dear Client,

Regards,

CC31888

Congrats, this is the email to confirm your residential address so they can start the PR portal thing.