+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2022 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

inertia

Oct 4, 2022
Hi, did anyone get any ghost updates or any other updates after medical/biometrics?
My aor date is 26 July
Medical and bIL was 22nd September, no updates after that.

San1234_ind

Dec 28, 2019
Haven't done my biometrics yet. In a unique situation - Came to Canada as a student in 2018, when biometrics wasn't required for temporary visa.
Applied for PGWP in 2020 where it wasn't required coz of the pandemic.
Hey, same boat. May I know when you got biometrics letter? I’m about to submit my documents

inertia

Oct 4, 2022
Any updates for anyone?
Does anyone else have their application status as "Submitted" even after MEP and biometrics?

On myimmitracker i see a lot of pnp applicants getting their ppr within a month of mep. Any insights here?

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
Any updates for anyone?
Does anyone else have their application status as "Submitted" even after MEP and biometrics?

On myimmitracker i see a lot of pnp applicants getting their ppr within a month of mep. Any insights here?
No updates! Seems focus is on PNP applicants

nkaur17

Star Member
Oct 5, 2022
Any updates for anyone?

Yes bil/mep updated . Applied on August 14th

Vickyndm

Oct 13, 2022
I applied for PR (CEC) on August 12 and got AOR on 13th.

October 2022 - Medicals got cleared and I am able to see my Biometrics updated in portal.

Reactions: jacko1995

Banff1234

Oct 14, 2022
I got email form IRCC this morning. Is it my PR portal 1? What should I do?

RCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CxYxxxx) – App # Exxxxxxxxx

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.
For case status enquiries or any other questions about your application, please visit our website for Client Support Centre services:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Zee234O

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
I got email form IRCC this morning. Is it my PR portal 1? What should I do?

RCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CxYxxxx) – App # Exxxxxxxxx

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.
For case status enquiries or any other questions about your application, please visit our website for Client Support Centre services:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html
I believe that's your PR confirmation portal.
Congratulations !

what's your timeline?

Reactions: cz999