+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Why did they asked for dependent's remedical? When was the expiry of dependent's previous medical? Please do reply .. I have seen many posts about cic asking for dependent remedical even before its expiry date
Medical expiry was on Feb 17th 2022, though they have asked for remedical on Jan18th 2022.I have called and asked ircc, they said its up to the visa officer to req re-medical

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Hi All,
After 8 long months of wait(AOR july 2nd), today I got PPR for my dependent applicant in India towards our PR application.
AOR:July 2nd 2021
Medical passed:July 30 2021
All stages passed from GCMS notes: somewhere sept 2021
Remedial req for dependent:Jan 18th 2022
Medical passed:Feb 2 2022
PPR for dependent in India:Feb 21 2022

Thanks for all the support and wish beat wishes to everyone who are still waiting on hearing back from ircc.
Portal email for PA:Feb22 2022, replied same day with details asked
Portal credentials email:Feb23 2022, uploaded photo and updates address same day
eCOPR:Feb 24 2022
It was mentioned in dependents PPR email to send passport only after PA received eCOPR, so raised webform for passport collection for dependent on Feb25th 2022
Bluedart collected passport on Feb26 2022
Though my primary VO was Vancouver , portal email and all further correspondance was from Etobicoke VO

IndianCitizen

Feb 27, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
30-07-2021
did you know before sending the email to them about your application(approved) or you just sent the email? what did you write as content into the email and what was the subject line?appreciate your response! thanks
Starting from Nov, 2021 till Mid Feb, 2022, I got only one answer from IRCC agent that is 'all stages are passed and waiting for final decision'. So, i decided to send the email directly to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . This is for Montreal VO.

Give me your email id I will forward the sample email.

Akasshh

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Starting from Nov, 2021 till Mid Feb, 2022, I got only one answer from IRCC agent that is 'all stages are passed and waiting for final decision'. So, i decided to send the email directly to IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca . This is for Montreal VO.

Give me your email id I will forward the sample email.
Hlo Dear Can u send me Your Email Sample? I also wanna send Mail directly to ircc I didn’t receive any portal mail since my AOR was June 21…Really Appreciate

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
hi,
my express entry cec inland was in process. they ask for Canadian background check and i submitted on 28th feb 2022. after 1 week i added my spouse name on file via webform. i haven't heard from them yet. but just wondering how long it takes to get approval now a day's for cases like mine?

July 12 AOR.
Medical passed on August 13th.
Biometric clear on aug 14.
Ask for pcc. Submitted on Sept 4th.
Sept 13 got update :we are reviewing additional documents you provided. No further update till today.
Order GCMS:received on oct13th which says my application EE eligibility clear
Criminality: clear

thanks

Oct 4, 2020
hi,
my express entry cec inland was in process. last update was on December 6 stating medical was cleared. I ordered the CBSA report and as per CSBA report

AOR: 4th July
Medical passed on December 6th
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final: Approved.

Also its mentioned that PR Portal Pre email sent to Client on 13th January 2022 and 24 February 2022. I have not received any email (checked my SPAM also). I have tried calling IRCC non stop and also sent the web form inquiry.

Does anyone have experienced the same?
What are the next steps for me?
Does this have any negative impact on the PR ?

thanks