rupindersidhu

Oct 26, 2021
Finally Received portal email today.
AOR 2021-07-03
Medical passed Oct 28
A few ghost updates in-between
VO - Edmonton (primary)
Vancouver (secondary)
I had requested GCMS number of times and received all of them, the file was not touched since Sep-17-2021
Single, In-land applicant.

Thank you so much guys, everybody was very helpful here!

badrobot_npc

Dec 3, 2021
Also when i try to check my application status via portal, i got "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".
i try to with both Unique Client Identifier/ Application number
is this ok?

kkaur_99

Nov 4, 2021
AOR 2021-07-03
Medical passed Oct 28
VO - Edmonton (primary)
Vancouver (secondary)
I had requested GCMS number of times and received all of them, the file was not touched since Sep-17-2021

congratulations

Finally somebody got portal from edmonton. Can you share the portal email address?

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello, I have a valid open work permit and visa and plan to return back home for two weeks in mid-February. I have an application for an in-land CEC submitted on August 22, 2021, and it is currently being processed. I'd like to know if I'm allowed to go outside of Canada while my application is being processed.

Thank you very much.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
AOR 2021-07-03
Medical passed Oct 28
VO - Edmonton (primary)
Vancouver (secondary)

Hi!
Congrats!

When did your file move to CPC Edmonton?

f_edvc

Jan 27, 2022
AOR 2021-07-03
Medical passed Oct 28
VO - Edmonton (primary)
Vancouver (secondary)

Hi Rupinder.
I have the exact same situation and my VO's and AOR are 100% like you. Even same marital status.
Could you please tell me if you did something specific (like contacting the MP, etc.) before you got the portal email?
Thanks!

rupindersidhu

Oct 26, 2021
Hi Rupinder.
I have the exact same situation and my VO's and AOR are 100% like you. Even same marital status.
Could you please tell me if you did something specific (like contacting the MP, etc.) before you got the portal email?
Thanks!
Hey,
One of my friends had received portal email from calgary office, So, I gave that email a try and got a generic reply saying
Thank you for your email inquiry.

Your application is still in process.

The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.

Further inquiries will not be responded to.

Thank you,

Calgary IRCC Landing Office

Then a week after I got my portal email, I don’t know if it’s due to my email.

« «

Reactions: f_edvc

f_edvc

Jan 27, 2022
Hey,
One of my friends had received portal email from calgary office, So, I gave that email a try and got a generic reply saying

The appropriate office will contact you by email when your application is complete with the information required and the appropriate email address to contact.

Thank you,

« «
Congratulations! After a long wait!
Thanks for sharing the above. And could I know if you had any info regarding the status of your application before it got finalized? For ex. had you contacted an MP or called the IRCC to know if your stages were passed or were in progress?
I'm asking you because as per my MP, my eligibility is even not passed yet and criminality is not started. If it's the case, I don't know how much longer it's supposed to be!

Thanks, and congratulations, again!

f_edvc

Jan 27, 2022
Hey,

Thank you,

« «
Hey.
Did you get any GU right before the portal came in or not?
Thanks..

Honeysandhu

Jun 4, 2015
Hi Guys,
I Submitted my cec application on july09,2021.Biometric update & medical passed on 6 August.After that nothing till date.I got few information about my file from MP -biometric done,medical passed,criminality is on file,eligibility assessment finalized on sept2021,security not started yet.
Means they didn’t touch my file after sept.File in VO Edmonton.
Anyone else have same thing??

Jotprince

Feb 13, 2021
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
6 July 2021
AOR Received.
6 July 2021
Med's Done....
18 August 2021
Hi Guys,
I Submitted my cec application on july09,2021.Biometric update & medical passed on 6 August.After that nothing till date.I got few information about my file from MP -biometric done,medical passed,criminality is on file,eligibility assessment finalized on sept2021,security not started yet.
Hi Guys,
Hey,
I submitted my application on July 6 2021 biometric done medical updated on August 18 no updates after that. Can you please tell me how you contacted MP ,how long does it take to get reply from them, what exactly to write in letter.