Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
Well, that's a wrap
CEC Inland, Single Applicant (CRS Score: 479)
Visa Office: Etobicoke
ITA: July 8
Submission of All Documents: July 17
AoR: July 18
Medical Updated: August 18 (upfront)
Biometrics Updated: August 19 (took it back in 2017, have a validity of 10 years)
RCMP: August 29 (upfront but received it after 8 weeks, submitted it through webform)
GCMS Note: November 17 (still waiting)
GU: probably 2 or 3 times, didn't keep track
Portal Email: November 27
Photo Submission: December 1
eCoPR: December 3
PR Card Mailed: December 23 (got the email on 24 Dec)
PR Card Received: December 30

Total days from AoR to PR Card: 5.5 months

Good luck everyone.

Last edited:

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Sometimes they dont even update that and just send the PR card directly to your address
Some of my friend got it within 2 weeks after getting ECOPR
but its been 1.5 months (since ECOPR) for me and I havent got my PR Card yet nor get any update from the portal
I did called them yesterday and seems like they are having some delays
Same situation got the copr on Oct 5 photo rejected on Nov 12 again uploaded on same day still waiting

errupeshmca

Feb 18, 2019
Any one waiting from July AOR with dependent in India?
I am also waiting for July 1st AOR,
A month ago I received a request letter as an Additional document to upload through the CIC portal, asking for our confirmation of residence(where we are living right now) after that there is no update,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents: 1xxxxx - Primary Application:  Client Information/ Kit, Application forms: Letter confirming country of residence for each applicant. Provide a letter confirming the country the applicant

Not sure what that letter was.

VarunSai

Jan 4, 2022
Not trying to Spam, but one last request.

Do you guys think it is appropriate to have a WhatsApp group for all the remaining July 2021 AOR applicants waiting for their PR confirmation? So that we can all can have active communications. We can still continue to post all the good valuable information in the forum as well.

Mohit333*2

Aug 6, 2021
Not trying to Spam, but one last request.

Do you guys think it is appropriate to have a WhatsApp group for all the remaining July 2021 AOR applicants waiting for their PR confirmation? So that we can all can have active communications. We can still continue to post all the good valuable information in the forum as well.
lets do it