+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
All right, first and foremost I thank my parents for being their with me through this hardship. Secondly, I thank this forum and people who choose to share valuable experience without hesitating. Last but not the least I wanna thank me for keep on going, I wanna thank me for believing in me.

Long timeline:
ITA: May 10
Aor: Jul 28
Med: sep 2
Biometrics: sep 2( I gave it during work permit)
GU: Sep 2 ( for Med & Bio update)
GU: Sep 9 no changes
GU: Sep 17 no changes
GU: Nov 16 no changes
GU: Nov 17 No changes

Portal Email came from Vancouver Visa Office : 17 Nov
Waiting for credentials.

Just believe in your application. It is going to be all right. I strongly recommend ordering GCMS to those who have any doubt in their Apps. Have a lovely day. I will be here on this forum until each one of you receives what you deserve. Work Hard play hard.
-S
Credentials and ECOPR received same day 17 Nov.

Pr card received in mail box on 24nov. ( Photo still in review ) GC key says card mailed on 20th.

See you folks in citizenship forum in couple years. Have a great life ahead.
I got couple messages to reply and chat about their cases. I didn't replied because it is not ideal. I am not a licenced consultant to give direct advices about immigration. You can always search answers to your question here on this forum go through multiple threads and roll your dice.
Those you still waiting and any doubts kindly order GCMS. Have faith and hugs to you. You all will get the golden email one way or the other when it is time. Peace <3

CanadaUn

Jul 26, 2021
Credentials and ECOPR received same day 17 Nov.

Pr card received in mail box on 24nov. ( Photo still in review ) GC key says card mailed on 20th.

See you folks in citizenship forum in couple years. Have a great life ahead.
I got couple messages to reply and chat about their cases. I didn't replied because it is not ideal. I am not a licenced consultant to give direct advices about immigration. You can always search answers to your question here on this forum go through multiple threads and roll your dice.
Those you still waiting and any doubts kindly order GCMS. Have faith and hugs to you. You all will get the golden email one way or the other when it is time. Peace <3
My Ecopr 20 Nov
on GC KEYS status is Submitted
in review photo and mailing address
nothing received yet ... where to ask for card information ?

Reactions: Pariya

Showmik

Apr 21, 2021
Windsor, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-07-2021
Those who got their PR Card, was wondering how long did it take for you people after ECoPR? I got my ECoPR on December 2nd and planning to buy plane ticket for mid-January, would that be a good idea or should I look for tickets in late January or February?

CanadaUn

Jul 26, 2021
Those who got their PR Card, was wondering how long did it take for you people after ECoPR? I got my ECoPR on December 2nd and planning to buy plane ticket for mid-January, would that be a good idea or should I look for tickets in late January or February?
i think its better you wait for pr card.
because im still waiting from 20 dec

Reactions: Showmik

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Hi guys, I ordered GCMS notes and received it today. Assessments: Eligibility passed, criminality passed, Medicals passed and Final Approved

and also in Note 1
At the very end it says met all requirements APPROVED

does that mean my application is approved??
I’m waiting for portal email and my AOR: July 12

please someone help me on this
I’m so confused