+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Chahalkamal

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
yea, my dependents got the email from this last Thursday, but me being the primary applicant, has not received anything, so I am not sure what state my application is in.....and no portal credentials so far.....
Could you please share the timelines ?? Would be really helpful

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Could you please share the timelines ?? Would be really helpful
AOR: 28 July
ADR: 1 Sep
GU1: 4 Oct
GU2: 15 Nov
Portal email to Dependents: 18 Nov
not yet received for myself (primary), not sure if the complete application is Approved....Awaiting for further update

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys how are you I’m in same boat as well
ITa 21 july
aor 16 aug
medicl passed 16 sept
bio updated 24 sept
aftr tht nothing
my bg status is --- we are processing
biometric-- we do not need bio
anybody have any idea wht is the next step?
is that i am on last step or wht
even i dnt have access bcz i applied through lawyer
I am almost the same, I received the portal after 2 days of changing to ... we are processing.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hi friends,

I got my portal almost last week and replied the same day but still, I did not get any response after that. I have to travel next month and I am worried if my visa is not valid anymore to come back to Canada at that time. What should I do to speed the process?

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Aor 19
medical passed 28 september
after that nothing change
background we are processing from last three months same day after submission dont no what is happening.

Pariya

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Aor 19
medical passed 28 september
after that nothing change
background we are processing from last three months same day after submission dont no what is happening.
AOR 18th July, Medical passed 18th August. nothing happen after that for 3 months. and then it changed to processing and receive portal after 2 days. But I sent webform 1 day before and the next day I got a change in my application. I explain and sent all documents and my dad's doctor's notes that is a critical situation....

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
oh sorry to hear hope you can see your dad soon. is you were on post graduation work permit or other closed work permit . i really wish you can travel as soon as poosible

Reactions: Pariya