+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
Yes definitely…..no, i dont my VO
Hey buddy, I got the portal credentials in my email this morning. Logged in, all my dependents show up in the portal correctly. I have uploaded photos and submitted address, etc. now for all of us.

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Hey buddy, I got the portal credentials in my email this morning. Logged in, all my dependents show up in the portal correctly. I have uploaded photos and submitted address, etc. now for all of us.
I have not received any email yet

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Folks, quick question....could there be a possibility that the PR application is approved for my dependents, but still pending for me? Ideally, it does not make sense, but I have not received any Portal email yet (initial approval email), but my dependents have received it......

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Folks, quick question....could there be a possibility that the PR application is approved for my dependents, but still pending for me? Ideally, it does not make sense, but I have not received any Portal email yet (initial approval email), but my dependents have received it......
Yes, it can happen from the IRCC side these days ... I have seen a few cases where dependants got PPR first but the primary applicant did not get the portal email or COPR yet ... but eventually they got it.

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
I have not received any email yet
I resent them the email with all the information again this morning, not sure if that worked because I received the credentials email 30 minutes later. So, you can try to resend too and see if that helps.

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
Yes, it can happen from the IRCC side these days ... I have seen a few cases where dependants got PPR first but the primary applicant did not get the COPR yet ... but eventually they got it.
Thanks for the information, but honestly, it does not make sense to me.....If dependents got approval means primary applicant is approved, that's why dependents are approved

achin06

Star Member
Oct 4, 2019
I resent them the email with all the information again this morning, not sure if that worked because I received the credentials email 30 minutes later. So, you can try to resend too and see if that helps.
Yes, I also resend the email a while ago....I hope it works

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Thanks for the information, but honestly, it does not make sense to me.....If dependents got approval means primary applicant is approved, that's why dependents are approved
Yes, it makes no sense at all .. but IRCC these days working like this way too.

Last edited:

Aman heer

Jan 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-07-2021
Doc's Request.
Biometric
AOR Received.
29-07-2021
Med's Request
06-09-2021
Med's Done....
17-5-2021
LANDED..........
15-06-2018
My aor 29 july biometric 7 sep , it is updated under profile section but under biometric status it still says we have not received ur biometric, called multiple times they always said no we do not need and biometric is updated undet profile so everything is ok, after 7 sep there is long silence for me no gu nothing at all,
Do you guys think that i have to go for biometric again? Since it still says we have not received your biometric and may b file is stuck due to that

ms2237

Oct 21, 2021
My aor 29 july biometric 7 sep , it is updated under profile section but under biometric status it still says we have not received ur biometric, called multiple times they always said no we do not need and biometric is updated undet profile so everything is ok, after 7 sep there is long silence for me no gu nothing at all,
Do you guys think that i have to go for biometric again? Since it still says we have not received your biometric and may b file is stuck due to that
Well, if they dont have your biometrics, they should have provided a letter in the message section for you to go and get biometrics done. Without that letter, I am not sure how you can go and give your biometrics?