+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
I got update today on my application:
Aor:july 12
Today it says biometric completed on july 12th . (I had my biometric appointment on August 15th and submitted on August 16th) Nothing else change.
Anyone have idea how long it takes after this stage?
Edit: i just saw one more changes: my indian pcc was submitted on sept13th after that additional documents required: we are reviewing additional documents you provided!
It change to additional documents : not applicable.
I believe its IP2 can someone confirm this?

Last edited:

varin5888

Oct 2, 2017
Hello group folks, i need your reply if you’re in this situation. My background status was in progress since August and changed to we are processing your background status with a ghost update..on Tuesday.. still didn’t get any email portal.. is there anyone in the same boat.. please reply to this thread. Thank you in Advance

Singh@1850

Feb 8, 2021
Hello group folks, i need your reply if you’re in this situation. My background status was in progress since August and changed to we are processing your background status with a ghost update..on Tuesday.. still didn’t get any email portal.. is there anyone in the same boat.. please reply to this thread. Thank you in Advance
Yeah no worries
Many people got this update this week but i guess just 1 got portal email.
Soon i think it will be us getting portal.

Reactions: varin5888

cyrilfos

Nov 11, 2021
Application date : July 1
AOR - July 1
Biometrics - uploaded upfront - July 1
Medical (uploaded upfront) - Passed august 5
Request letter - TEF & IETLS Documents - July 29
Request letter - Letter of intent to live in Ontario ( because I was in Quebec at the time)
Background check completed - November 9
COPR Portal email : Nov 13 - replied to the email 3 times within tree days
COPR Portal credential email : Nov 15 ( uploaded my picture and my address the same day )
ECOPR "available for download" email - NOV 16.
Final decision ( Approved) on CIC website- NOV 16

I had 5 ghost updates in Total over these 5 months - didn't keep the dates in mind

on portal - picture still in review ( but checking the mail box from time to time to see

* This was my second time to apply for PR . I applied last year , I got declined after 8 months of waiting *, so I feel very relieved and I know what some of y'all are going through . I wish everyone a quick update and success on their application .

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Application date : July 1
AOR - July 1
Biometrics - uploaded upfront - July 1
Medical (uploaded upfront) - Passed august 5
Request letter - TEF & IETLS Documents - July 29
Request letter - Letter of intent to live in Ontario ( because I was in Quebec at the time)
Background check completed - November 9
COPR Portal email : Nov 13 - replied to the email 3 times within tree days
COPR Portal credential email : Nov 15 ( uploaded my picture and my address the same day )
ECOPR "available for download" email - NOV 16.
Final decision ( Approved) on CIC website- NOV 16

I had 5 ghost updates in Total over these 5 months - didn't keep the dates in mind

on portal - picture still in review ( but checking the mail box from time to time to see

* This was my second time to apply for PR . I applied last year , I got declined after 8 months of waiting *, so I feel very relieved and I know what some of y'all are going through . I wish everyone a quick update and success on their application .
Congratulations
Why you got rejected last time?

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
its been a month my bg status changed to we are processing your background status with a ghost update. but still no update.

cyrilfos

Nov 11, 2021
Congratulations
Why you got rejected last time?
Thanks ! Because I got 50 additional points for selecting arranged employment ( which made me get invited )when my employment was clearly not an arranged one . I didn't really had a great understanding of what it meant and it took them 8 months just to tell me I wasn't eligible , as eligibility is one of the last steps.

Last edited: