Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
It is based on Vo office and your profile
If everything Is clear and no complex documents then one might get quick

I got my copr in 3 months exactly
With three dependents in Canada
With many docs but everything is clear
My gcms notes show everything passed and Final approved. I have no dependents. My application is approved as per the gcms notes. So it has nothing to do with documents... it is just a matter of waiting till.somebody wakes up and find my application and realise it is waiting for no reason and send the email.

Singh@1850

Feb 8, 2021
Hi
Cic account means nothing in terms of status. The status is never consistent and is never aligned with reality. I only rely on gcms notes for status updates.
My gcms notes show everything passed and complete and FINAL APPROVED
In gcms notes there is a section called Finalize application. There I do see a copr created on september 27th 2021 but status not started
oh okay thanks

i just meant to ask did your background status ever change in account?
Like processing to in progress and then back to processing?

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
oh okay thanks

i just meant to ask did your background status ever change in account?
Like processing to in progress and then back to processing?
It changed once only and it seems that that happened when my criminality check was passed back in july 27. Trust me though all these fictional changes in cic account mean nothing. Order your gcms notes (they take one month ish) to see what s happening.. i ordered them twice.
My eligibility in cic account says reviewing eligivility even though it is passed. The phases are Eligibility, criminality, info sharing, security, HIRV, org crime. As you see these phases are not broken down in cic account so you never get any status updates.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Oh yea? How do you explain the system sending first email to people with AOR Sept 2021 before AOR march 2021 then ? A system would have FIFO basic rule to follow... there is lots of randomness ... my application is approved since September 27, 2021 and I didn t get any emails yet
Thats easy. EVEN if that system is following FIFO, approvals are not happening in a FIFO fashion. Its FIFO in the sense First approved first sent.

Lastly, FIFO is an assumption. A system can comprise of a bag of approved application and a set of email senders which pick up an application and send its email. There is no need for a queue because it is not a requirement.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Thats easy. EVEN if that system is following FIFO, approvals are not happening in a FIFO fashion. Its FIFO in the sense First approved first sent.

Lastly, FIFO is an assumption. A system can comprise of a bag of approved application and a set of email senders which pick up an application and send its email. There is no need for a queue because it is not a requirement.
Yea that s what Im saying First approved first sent. My application is approved since September 27th 2021 Im sure you don't think an application with AOR september 2021 can possibly be approved in september 2021 before mine! Yet that application received the email and I didn't.

Now, if you think it is ok for them not to follow FIFO principle then I dunno what to tell you. It is just unfair but you're welcome to support an unfair way of handling cases.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Yea that s what Im saying First approved first sent. My application is approved since September 27th 2021 Im sure you don't think an application with AOR september 2021 can possibly be approved in september 2021 before mine! Yet that application received the email and I didn't.

Now, if you think it is ok for them not to follow FIFO principle then I dunno what to tell you. It is just unfair but you're welcome to support an unfair way of handling cases.
Look, if there is one thing I know about immigration system in Canada, its this : Its NOT fair. NOT one single bit. It is designed with a view to keep Canada's interests but it fails even at that. For applicants, its totally unfair. Think about it, when pandemic hit, they gave you 90 days time to arrange for documents. 90 and not indefinite. But for them, there is NO GOD DAMNED limit. They can keep your application held up, for EVER!

For your case, I think someone forgot to press a button somewhere to finally clear your application.

If it helps, my wife has not got her BIL after 46 days. It usually comes with your UCI update. For us, it did not.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Look, if there is one thing I know about immigration system in Canada, its this : Its NOT fair. NOT one single bit. It is designed with a view to keep Canada's interests but it fails even at that. For applicants, its totally unfair. Think about it, when pandemic hit, they gave you 90 days time to arrange for documents. 90 and not indefinite. But for them, there is NO GOD DAMNED limit. They can keep your application held up, for EVER!

For your case, I think someone forgot to press a button somewhere to finally clear your application.

If it helps, my wife has not got her BIL after 46 days. It usually comes with your UCI update. For us, it did not.
Thank you for saying the truth as it is. I honestly regret checking this forum because I can't get over the fact that people with AOR in june/july even september got their emails and copr or even pr cards already. And Mine with AOR March 24 still nothing. I am scarred it takes more than another 6 months for me to receive my card. They don't understand we need to travel see our parents. They need immigrants fine. Treat us with dignity. This is like going to prison without knowing for how long. And to complain is not acceptable and the answer is always if you don't like it leave it. As it is very simple to toss away an imvestment of 7 years of someone's life already in Canada.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Thank you for saying the truth as it is. I honestly regret checking this forum because I can't get over the fact that people with AOR in june/july even september got their emails and copr or even pr cards already. And Mine with AOR March 24 still nothing. I am scarres it takes more than another 6 months for me to receive my card. They don't understand we need to travel see our parents. They need immigrants fine. Treat us with dignity. This is like going to prison without knowing for how long.
Welcome to Canada. It only looks progressive and fair from outside.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
LOL everyone
After I emailed the portao myself asking them to send me credentials since my application is approved. Here is what I received :(

Le français suit***

***Please note that this is an automated message. Do not reply.***

Thank you for contacting us.

This email address is dedicated solely to clients invited by IRCC to use the Permanent Residence (PR) Portal in order to be confirmed as permanent residents. You must be invited by IRCC in order to have an account created in the PR Portal.

IRCC will not be responding to requests or follow-ups if you did not received an invitation from IRCC.

For more information on the PR Portal, please consult our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

If you receive an invitation to use the portal, instructions will be included.

Have questions?

Find answers in the Help Centre: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html or by contacting our Client Support Centre by completing the Web Form or dialing 1-888-242-2100, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

D

Deleted member 1061270

Good morning !
Be kind have a nice day. Good news is coming!
Have a nice day!
If you have nothing practical, informative, or constructive to offer to this discussion other than empty platitudes that you seem to post almost every day, then please read the room here.

You think this is all a wholesome and kind thing to do, but it's really not helping those who are genuinely anxious and uneasy due to unfair processing and overdue waiting of PR.

Do you think we haven't tried being nice? Do you think we haven't tried being patient and virtuous despite the outcomes not being as favorable? We have been irritated long enough and just saying "oh be kind and don't lose hope good news is coming haha" is really not the best advice to give, no matter how noble you think your intentions are.

EDIT: I previously said that the OP should "stop," but I recognize that I can't really tell people to stop saying whatever they want, regardless of how I think about what they are saying. Thank you for @Mananv44 for pointing this out to me. I will however keep the rest of my post in tact because my opinion still stands and I am equally free to voice my opinion without blatantly telling people to "shut up," which is beyond childish and immature on my behalf. I apologize to @45thgrr for being harsh with words, though my sentiment remains.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TheList

Mananv44

Oct 18, 2021
If you have nothing practical, informative, or constructive to offer to this discussion other than empty platitudes that you seem to post almost every day, then please read the room here.

You think this is all a wholesome and kind thing to do, but it's really not helping those who are genuinely anxious and uneasy due to unfair processing and overdue waiting of PR.

Do you think we haven't tried being nice? Do you think we haven't tried being patient and virtuous despite the outcomes not being as favorable? We have been irritated long enough and just saying "oh be kind and don't lose hope good news is coming haha" is really terrible advice to give, no matter how noble you think your intentions are.

In short: Please. STOP.
What is it with you? Just what is it? Someone is trying to keep us positive here and you just can’t help yourself but find a negative thing in that too, eh?

You have been doing this to a lot of people here. What do you mean by him having nothing practical, informative or constructive to offer? Can you read your own posts/replies to everyone here in this thread? Can you let everyone know that how many of those are constructive or substantial additions to this thread? Because I definitely know just how many of them are rude replies targeting other fellow members of this thread. I have nothing against that guy who is venting here in “July” thread even though he has a march AOR but just because he is venting about IRCC you have liked a couple of his posts in this thread. What substance are you getting from a rant about IRCC? Why did not you call him out?
Someone is trying to be positive and trying to keep others positive here and you can’t just demotivate him to stop. It’s always you who has a problem with other users in this thread. YOU SHOULD STOP. If you don’t like the post by someone in this thread, stay silent. You really don’t have to say anything.

This is an OPEN thread. People are free to join this thread. People will communicate in their own way. You are free to create a different thread and invite only so called “smart” applicants who you think have substantial information to share.

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Today,After multiple tries, I was able to connect to an agent who provided me the status of my application.My background check (including criminal and security -all passed) and the eligibility still in progress.My primary VO is in Vancouver and the last update to the file is from Yukon.The agent also mentioned that the last time the visa officer opened my file was on sept 17th.Waiting for the visa officer to do the final eligibility review.Dont know when will it happen.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
It changed once only and it seems that that happened when my criminality check was passed back in july 27. Trust me though all these fictional changes in cic account mean nothing. Order your gcms notes (they take one month ish) to see what s happening.. i ordered them twice.
My eligibility in cic account says reviewing eligivility even though it is passed. The phases are Eligibility, criminality, info sharing, security, HIRV, org crime. As you see these phases are not broken down in cic account so you never get any status updates.
In the olden days.. it was possible to know exact details of your applicatiob by accessing your application in a system called ECAS. This system was identical to what is used inside. Except it was also available from outside. It was pretty detailed. With GCMS and express entry, we are stuck with stupid CIC protal which is as useful as looking at tea leaves to diagonose covid.

Reactions: AnurajAnnie
D

Deleted member 1061270

What is it with you? Just what is it? Someone is trying to keep us positive here and you just can’t help yourself but find a negative thing in that too, eh?

You have been doing this to a lot of people here. What do you mean by him having nothing practical, informative or constructive to offer? Can you read your own posts/replies to everyone here in this thread? Can you let everyone know that how many of those are constructive or substantial additions to this thread? Because I definitely know just how many of them are rude replies targeting other fellow members of this thread. I have nothing against that guy who is venting here in “July” thread even though he has a march AOR but just because he is venting about IRCC you have liked a couple of his posts in this thread. What substance are you getting from a rant about IRCC? Why did not you call him out?
Someone is trying to be positive and trying to keep others positive here and you can’t just demotivate him to stop. It’s always you who has a problem with other users in this thread. YOU SHOULD STOP. If you don’t like the post by someone in this thread, stay silent. You really don’t have to say anything.

This is an OPEN thread. People are free to join this thread. People will communicate in their own way. You are free to create a different thread and invite only so called “smart” applicants who you think have substantial information to share.
Ok. If that's how you decided to think...

EDIT: I liked the March guy's post because it does lend an interesting perspective that we always should take into account: some IRCC offices can neglect our applications despite our hopes. In this time, it's better to be wary of the worst case scenarios and have yourself mentally prepared for the most dreaded outcome imaginable. Some have gotten their golden emails. Others have not. How tantalizing for those unlucky bunch it must be to see others get their email while they're in the blind?

I want to be positive. But the latest situation has made it abundantly clear that there is serious unfairness going on in IRCC that deserves to be called out.

Going for naive optimism or low-effort spams in this forum will do nothing to raise awareness or develop profound conversations. While I do recognize that I am very harsh and aggressive, I am not like that to everyone. I only go for the ones with vacant mindsets with zero sense of critical thinking.

You don't have to like my posts. You can always ignore me if you like. However, like you said this is an open thread and I can say whatever I'd like. I won't tell people to shut up or stop what they're saying anymore... but I will criticize whenever I feel appropriate.

But thanks for voicing your opinion nonetheless.

Last edited by a moderator: