Sep 13, 2021
Here's my timeline.
AOR: July 27, 2021
Medical passed: August 27, 2021
Additional information submitted (PCC): September 8
Bio requested: September 9
Bio submitted: September 10

NO GUs

Then this email with subject line IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal was received today, Oct 11
Even after this email, nothing was changed in my IRCC account.
Congratulations. That is ok... The IRCC account portal status will get updated after u get eCOPR, PR card. ( right at the end of the process )

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hey guys. I received an email today from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (Application No). Do you guys know if this is the ECOPR? Also, I'm wondering if this is a legit email from them since today is a holiday to some of the provinces.
Nowadays IRCC working on sat and sundays also even I got the mail on Sunday night

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hey guys. I received an email today from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal - (Application No). Do you guys know if this is the ECOPR? Also, I'm wondering if this is a legit email from them since today is a holiday to some of the provinces.
I feel that this email is autogenerated but responses are processed by a person. There is a software that sends email based on approval by IRCC.

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I feel that this email is autogenerated but responses are processed by a person. There is a software that sends email based on approval by IRCC.
You need to send your details in reply to that mail
You will receive the portal credentials
With the credentials you will have to show that You are in canada and update the address with photo

once they approve that you are in Canada then only you can download the copr doc from the portal
This is the process now
let Me know if you have Any questions

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
You need to send your details in reply to that mail
You will receive the portal credentials
With the credentials you will have to show that You are in canada and update the address with photo

once they approve that you are in Canada then only you can download the copr doc from the portal
This is the process now
let Me know if you have Any questions
It s good point that the first email is auto generated by a system. Do you think it is autogenerated? If so, why would the system randomly send it out not following First in first out rule (some people with AOR september 2021 got the first email already! )

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Oh yea? How do you explain the system sending first email to people with AOR Sept 2021 before AOR march 2021 then ? A system would have FIFO basic rule to follow... there is lots of randomness ... my application is approved since September 27, 2021 and I didn t get any emails yet

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Oh yea? How do you explain the system sending first email to people with AOR Sept 2021 before AOR march 2021 then ? A system would have FIFO basic rule to follow... there is lots of randomness ... my application is approved since September 27, 2021 and I didn t get any emails yet
It is based on Vo office and your profile
If everything Is clear and no complex documents then one might get quick

I got my copr in 3 months exactly
With three dependents in Canada
With many docs but everything is clear

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
hi
What’s your background status showing in cic account?
Did it ever change?
Hi
Cic account means nothing in terms of status. The status is never consistent and is never aligned with reality. I only rely on gcms notes for status updates.
My gcms notes show everything passed and complete and FINAL APPROVED
In gcms notes there is a section called Finalize application. There I do see a copr created on september 27th 2021 but status not started