+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

rupindersidhu

Oct 26, 2021
Hi Guys,
I had applied for GCMS notes on Sep 27, and haven't received any updates yet. My AOR date is 04-jul-2021.
Does anybody has any recent experience with getting the GCMS notes, I mean how long does it usually takes.
Is there any way we can know the status of our ATIP request?

Your help will be greatly appreciated!

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Hi Guys,
I had applied for GCMS notes on Sep 27, and haven't received any updates yet. My AOR date is 04-jul-2021.
Does anybody has any recent experience with getting the GCMS notes, I mean how long does it usually takes.

I got my first GCMS notes in exact 30 days, now waiting for the second GCMS notes since Aug 29, 2021. I have requested the notes both with IRCC and CBSA. I have heard/read CBSA provides GCMS notes a little faster than IRCC.

BrazenVader

Nov 5, 2021
Hi Guys,

Send an email to : ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

Something like this :

Dear Privacy Commissioner,

I made the following requests under Privacy Act on __th September 2021 and have not received any response from the department (IRCC/CBSA?) till date :

1. Temporary Tracking Number : ????????

My UCI Number is ?????????. Kindly provide me with an explanation as to why my request under the Privacy Act has not been responded to. Also when will my response materialize?

Thank you!
Regards

jas005

Jun 16, 2021
Anyone with 18 July AOR, still are in "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."?

It's been more than 2.5 months with no update after medical passed
background hasn't started yet for me too, aor on 20 july 2021

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Another day! Fellow July Applicants keep hopes high. See the light at end of tunnel. You all aren't far from destiny. take a walk

D

Deleted member 1061270

Another day! Fellow July Applicants keep hopes high. See the light at end of tunnel. You all aren't far from destiny. take a walk
Thanks for your encouragement, but those who are left behind seeing other people get portal emails but finding their inboxes empty would like to say otherwise.

I’m sorry if I sound jaded and sardonic. Nevertheless I appreciate your optimistic view on the matter.

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for your encouragement, but those who are left behind seeing other people get portal emails but finding their inboxes empty would like to say otherwise.

I’m sorry if I sound jaded and sardonic. Nevertheless I appreciate your optimistic view on the matter.
We shall overcome, we shall overcome, we shall overcome someday. Ohh.. deep in my heart I do believe we shall overcome someday.

D

Deleted member 1061270

We shall overcome, we shall overcome, we shall overcome someday. Ohh.. deep in my heart I do believe we shall overcome someday.
You’ll forgive me if I don’t share your optimism. Not one bit. Its not like everyone got all the time in their lives and wait.

Sure we all hope we overcome and we all wish you deep in our hearts but the reality is some get good luck and some don’t, and I’m willing to succumb to that notion, however unfair it is.