+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

D

Deleted member 1061270

It seems July AOR's most likely get portal emails by end of this November.
Hope so.
I wish such as well but some people from June and May are still getting their portal emails even as recently as this month, so I won’t be holding out too much hope… We’ll just have to see.

AnurajAnnie

Star Member
Oct 2, 2021
Any one with AOR July 2nd still waiting for portal email?My background is in progress for about one and a half months and no updates after.I am a primary applicant with dependent in India.Tried calling IRCC multiple times to get status updates,but no luck.Any one with similar situation?

Reactions: Jhanavi and KBB_26

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Can you do me a small favour? Can you check what you Biometrics request looks like?
* Is it just an email "We updated your application status" and you go and check to find a document.
OR
* Is it an email specifically asking you to go and give your biometric with your BIL attached to it.
It Just says “ we sent you a message about your application”
“A message about your application is waiting for you “

Reactions: GandiBaat

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Reactions: Curious_observer

KBB_26

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Any one with AOR July 2nd still waiting for portal email?My background is in progress for about one and a half months and no updates after.I am a primary applicant with dependent in India.Tried calling IRCC multiple times to get status updates,but no luck.Any one with similar situation?
Ditto. 8th Jul AOR

rupindersidhu

Oct 26, 2021
Hey Guys,
I had applied for TRV stamp for my PGWP, and it got approved in 4 days.
and still waiting for PR approval since Jul 04.
I had also applied for GCMS notes on Sep 27th, and still waiting.

Reactions: COOKINGED

jettiemeister

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Just received my CBSA notes under ATIP with detailed timeline of my application.

BTW, my application was approved on Oct 20 and I'm waiting for PR card at the moment.

cindyzhou

Jun 25, 2014
CEC Inland, Single Applicant
ITA: July 8
AOR: July 18
Medical Passed: August 18 (upfront)
Biometrics Updated: August 19 (took it back in 2017, have a validity of 10 years)
RCMP: 29 August (didn't ask for it - wanted to submit it upfront but received it after 8 weeks)
GU: probably 2 or 3 times, didn't keep track
Current Status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Questions:
1. Is there anyone in the same boat like mine?
2. Is "background check" the last stage? OR there are one/more stages to go? (Pardon my lack of knowledge here) Would really appreciate if someone could tell me if this is the last stage or few/many more steps to go?
3. Recently a lot of people got their PR in a very short span but was wondering, did the processing time (especially the inland CEC) use to take thaat long pre-covid era? like more than 5 or 6 months or more? Planning to go home in January (mother's last stage liver cirrhosis) but still quite confuse whether to make plan/buy the ticket (not confident enough to travel with the multiple-entry V1, wrong one, TRV)
we are are almost the same AOR and same background check status !

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Just received my CBSA notes under ATIP with detailed timeline of my application.

BTW, my application was approved on Oct 20 and I'm waiting for PR card at the moment.
When did you raise ATIP?