+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

jot011

Nov 3, 2021
Anybody got approval this weekend?
My AOR 29 july 2021

still waiting, no update after biometric 7 sep 2021
Even biometric says we have bot received your biometric, though my biometric is updated under profile
I am in the same situation. Biometrics submitted on 8 September. Not updated yet.

Reactions: COOKINGED

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My CEC application info
July 12 submitted
July 12 received AOR
Aug 11 medicals passed
Aug 12 biometrics req and updated
Oct 1-10 some ghost update

No updates after that
Dropped the application from Vancouver

Is there anyone from the same timeframe like mine?
Bit tensed as so many others who applied after me actually got the PR cards too ( Happy for them)
same timeline. file stuck at Vancouver waiting n further update.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My CEC application info
July 12 submitted
July 12 received AOR
Aug 11 medicals passed
Aug 12 biometrics req and updated
Oct 1-10 some ghost update

No updates after that
Dropped the application from Vancouver

Is there anyone from the same timeframe like mine?
Bit tensed as so many others who applied after me actually got the PR cards too ( Happy for them)
Similar timeline. Check signature.

Reactions: Curious_observer

kran75

Oct 12, 2021
Quick question

My representative forwarded me the portal email on Nov 1st, and responded from my personal email, too.
How long will it take to get the credentials?

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Aor 28 Jul
Med 2 sep
Bio 2 sep
GU. 9sep
GU 17 sep

I am now on contributing here. We are in this together. Those who are with me stay strong let's support each other. We'll get through this.

Reactions: Curious_observer

45thgrr

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Mine was initially Sydney, right now at RROC. Agents are ok with sharing VO but not the app details. Tried and tested you can try too. Good luck

Reactions: COOKINGED

Bogushevskey

Oct 1, 2021
First GU - Nov 03rd
Eligibility is going to be in reviewing step untill the very end. It changes only after the decision is made so don't worry about that. If your background check is in progress, you're close! My BC changed status around Oct 20. and on oct 30. I already received my eCoPR

Mananv44

Oct 18, 2021
Eligibility is going to be in reviewing step untill the very end. It changes only after the decision is made so don't worry about that. If your background check is in progress, you're close! My BC changed status around Oct 20. and on oct 30. I already received my eCoPR
I am not worried about the being reviewed status of Eligibility or the BG. The thing is, my background check status changed to processing about a month and a half ago or maybe even earlier than that.

Shakeer22

May 14, 2021
I am not worried about the being reviewed status of Eligibility or the BG. The thing is, my background check status changed to processing about a month and a half ago or maybe even earlier than that.
Same here. My bg check status changed to processing about a month and a half ago

Reactions: CanadaUn