+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
So the draw was at 357 crs and my score was 420
through gcms notes and call but you should inform them you have no certificate otherwise they will looking for it they should ask you for that if they would be having problem i think you are good because cut off is less than that but from your side you should inform if you dont want to delay your process

Reactions: COOKINGED

Ashleeen

Oct 15, 2021
Holy. CRAP.

I just had the phone call with most polite, transparent, and informative IRCC agent EVER.

Just when I thought hope was lost, this agent was able to provide me with details about my application. He was initially a little bit reluctant to do so, but I told him that I’m going account is not working so I can’t access any information, and he was totally understanding and accommodating. This is incredible.

After four months, Now I FINALLY know that my security is passed and my eligibility and criminality are currently in progress. VO is Edmonton, and secondary office is Vancouver.

Whoever responded to my call at the IRCC today: thank you so much for being so kind and responsive and therefore restoring my faith in IRCC. I really think you deserve a raise. If more agents were like you, we’d be in a much happier place.

By the way I haven’t received the email that most people received about “ you may not have heard from us in a long time…” But i’m still happy nonetheless!
good to hear but some people and website said security is last step and it look like your file is on finale review . hope for the best

D

Deleted member 1061270

good to hear but some people and website said security is last step and it look like your file is on finale review . hope for the best
Yeah I also heard that security is usually the final step and also the shortest. It is strange that the others are still in progress, but it’s better to be in progress than “not started.”
EDIT: I didn’t catch you when I first read your comment but, when you say it’s in “final review”, I assume you’re saying they re-review some stages? If so, that’s giving me hope!

I wish you good luck as well! I’m still not over the fact that I actually got an agent who was willing to provide me useful information… holy cow…

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aj479

Ziaty456

Sep 26, 2021
Hi everyone I received a portal email last Oct 13, 2021,since up to date I haven't receive my ecopr. My question is even if i didnt ecopr does it mean my application was approved. Im debating whether i will apply for bowp

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My CEC application info
July 12 submitted
July 12 received AOR
Aug 11 medicals passed
Aug 12 biometrics req and updated
Oct 1-10 some ghost update

No updates after that
Dropped the application from Vancouver

Is there anyone from the same timeframe like mine?
Bit tensed as so many others who applied after me actually got the PR cards too ( Happy for them)

Shakeer22

May 14, 2021
Hi Everyone,
My CEC application info
July 12 submitted
July 12 received AOR
Aug 11 medicals passed
Aug 12 biometrics req and updated
Oct 1-10 some ghost update

No updates after that
Dropped the application from Vancouver

Is there anyone from the same timeframe like mine?
Bit tensed as so many others who applied after me actually got the PR cards too ( Happy for them)
July 11 AOR....Single applicant, Inland

arubio92

Apr 27, 2018
Holy. CRAP.

I just had the phone call with most polite, transparent, and informative IRCC agent EVER.

Just when I thought hope was lost, this agent was able to provide me with details about my application. He was initially a little bit reluctant to do so, but I told him that I’m going account is not working so I can’t access any information, and he was totally understanding and accommodating. This is incredible.

After four months, Now I FINALLY know that my security is passed and my eligibility and criminality are currently in progress. VO is Edmonton, and secondary office is Vancouver.

Whoever responded to my call at the IRCC today: thank you so much for being so kind and responsive and therefore restoring my faith in IRCC. I really think you deserve a raise. If more agents were like you, we’d be in a much happier place.

By the way I haven’t received the email that most people received about “ you may not have heard from us in a long time…” But i’m still happy nonetheless!

That's so cool that you got a response, I called and they said only urgent request, I begged for my status info and nothing. If I may ask, why do you have 2 timelines? Did you apply 2 times for PR under different streams? Sorry if somebody already asked this before

Nuray Abd

May 28, 2021
Hi everyone! Just got PR Confirmation PDF in my email but the weird thing is, it's not showing "approved" on the portal. It still says "your application is in progress". Is it early to be happy and receive congratulations yet? Usually it was opposite and takes a while to receive email confirmation, in my case it went differently... Please advise, thank you!

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Hi everyone! Just got PR Confirmation PDF in my email but the weird thing is, it's not showing "approved" on the portal. It still says "your application is in progress". Is it early to be happy and receive congratulations yet? Usually it was opposite and takes a while to receive email confirmation, in my case it went differently... Please advise, thank you!
IMHO its not an issue. Other seniors please tell us if you disagree.

Meanwhile if you want to know why? This is how IRCC work so you see these issues :

D

Deleted member 1061270

That's so cool that you got a response, I called and they said only urgent request, I begged for my status info and nothing. If I may ask, why do you have 2 timelines? Did you apply 2 times for PR under different streams? Sorry if somebody already asked this before
I called IRCC every day for the past months and they all said they can't provide any info because it wasn't "urgent request" like you said. And just like you, I can't even begin to count how many times I had begged and bargained so many times to no avail.

Yesterday however, the IRCC login was unavailable, so I used that as an excuse to coax them into giving me some info. And after calling IRCC for more than 100 times (that doesn't even count the countless re-dial I had to do just to get into queue), I was lucky enough to finally get an agent who was understanding and helpful. The chances are slim but yeah. I hope you get the same luck as me sometime soon! Keep calling and just be polite even if they won't give you any answers. Most of these agents are doing their jobs, so I don't encourage people to be a bit too... entitled. You're welcome to talk ill about IRCC and their incompetence on this forum, as long as you are not being mean to the individual agents. I'm certain you've been very civil with all agents during the call, but I'm just saying this in case others read my unnecessarily long comment (lot of people don't seem to like how verbose I am)...

As for my applications, yeah I have two ongoing PR applications right now. As you can see on my signature, I have one that is CEC in July and the other was TR to PR Pathway that was opened on May 6, 2021 (I did the International Graduates English Stream, which became notorious for reaching max capacity of applicants within just 24 hours of opening). This was possible because I had graduate post-secondary here in Canada in April 2020, and I was working. I was originally gonna just apply for CEC after 1 year of full-time, but seeing this new pathway, and upon realizing that I fit the bill perfectly for that, I just couldn't refuse!

Having multiple PR applications in parallel will not result in any penalties or unfairness so don't worry. It's just a matter of time as to which one will get approved first.

I hope that explains much! Good luck with your applications!

COOKINGED

Star Member
Sep 4, 2021
Congrats man your aor was 22july right

D

Deleted member 1061270

Recent applicants' examples have suggested that the update on eligibility, background check, and all that are not updated UNTIL eCOPR is issued (aka, your application being approved, for good). eCOPR takes some time after the issuace of Portal Credentials Email, which you get after responding to Portal Email with the requested info. Some say it takes 2 days after credentials, but others have gotten theirs weeks after. The inconsistency varies from Visa office to Visa office.

In short, congratulations since your application is nearly at the finish line! But I suggest you stay vigilant and get that Name/UCI/Birthdate/Entry date reply and get the photo and address ready to upload soon!

You're so close! Make sure to give your all at the end. That champagne bottle can wait for now. Eyes on the target!

EDIT: When you say "PR Confirmation PDF," do you mean PR confirmation Portal Email or eCOPR? Because it can be confusing between these two terms. And those two terms are VERY different. Sorry since I don't know your current timeline...