+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Again we have system down or technical difficulty in IRCC Customer Support Automated System.

"With the provided information we are unable to find the application message is stated in the automated system :-( "

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22
D

Deleted member 1061270

Any updates??
Just called. Same typical nonsense. This time I asked if they actually cannot access the account or they’re simply not willing to do so. The agent responded by saying that they apparently can access our account but they have a directive to focus on “urgent” cases exclusively.

I decided to directly address that I’ve had mutuals who called an agent and that agent was still able to provide detailed information despite this “directive,” thus questioning the consistency of their narrative and transparency. The agent said that agent did not follow the guidelines as instructed, and apparently all IRCC agents are reminded frequently about which priorities need to be focused utmost.

Other than that no updates from at least what I can see.

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Just called. Same typical nonsense. This time I asked if they actually cannot access the account or they’re simply not willing to do so. The agent responded by saying that they apparently can access our account but they have a directive to focus on “urgent” cases exclusively.

I decided to directly address that I’ve had mutuals who called an agent and that agent was still able to provide detailed information despite this “directive,” thus questioning the consistency of their narrative and transparency. The agent said that agent did not follow the guidelines as instructed, and apparently all IRCC agents are reminded frequently about which priorities need to be focused utmost.

Other than that no updates from at least what I can see.
We all know how it works. I guess the best thing to do is to relax and check status (online) every other day and finally every other week.

D

Deleted member 1061270

@errupeshmca @HonestDeception we had GU on past Friday so i was hoping to hear something today. But it seems none of us have any update.
I mean, it's still Monday. I agree with @GandiBaat and say let's wait till the end of the week and then complain if nothing else's up by then lol.

I'm actually going out for a flu shot tomorrow but I think I'll go to a photographer while I'm out to take a new digital photo (the one that I submitted for the GCKey application was a selfie taken in April) in prep for that golden email.

I'll do whatever I can to kill time because my god the wait is killing all of us. I hope you aren't stressing yourself out too much (I know it won't be for lack of trying)!

Last edited by a moderator: