+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

D

Deleted member 1061270

Any updates????
No. Still nothing. I just called IRCC right now (after redialing about 15 times ) and they said they are “unable to (whatever that means)” provide any updates due to Afghan crisis. Sucks.

That being said, I was able to confirm that my new passport that I uploaded on Web Form was successfully received.

I also asked if my biometrics has been registered because I got the biometrics information in the application info, yet the stages show that my biometrics are not “completed,” but rather “we do not require your fingerprints. We will message you if this changes.”

I got confirmation that my biometrics have been received, but the agent told me the reason why it’s not showing as “complete” is likely because my criminality is still in processing and is not complete. Interesting… I’m not sure if I should take that at face value, but at least it’s some info as to my current stage.

July 3 AOR and I’m somehow still “allegedly” stuck in criminality while people who applied later than me are getting portal emails. C’est la vie I guess. Not a slight against other applicants by the way; I feel happy for them!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1061270

I am in a very similar situation - and have also had some anxiety about this. I completed my degree requirements in April 2020 (student permit expired in nov 2020), applied for PGWP in June 2020 and also moved to full time work status (between two jobs). PGWP didn't come in until Nov 2020, so I was on "implied status" working more than 20 hrs/week until then, and am counting it towards my CEC application.

I made sure to include a letter confirming my degree completion (what I used for my PGWP, May 2020) and diploma (diploma was issued in Nov 2020).

My AOR is Aug 04th, and have received biometric and medical pass, but nothing else yet. Hopefully our complex timeline doesn't confuse the officer reviewing our applications too much.
Thanks for sharing. Yeah I hope they recognize our respective full-time work experiences, even during implied status, are valid according to their own website.

Best of luck to your application! I hope both of us get our good news sooner than we expect…

Reactions: rainbowsunicorns

Singhgurjant

Star Member
Sep 4, 2021
No. Still nothing. I just called IRCC right now (after redialing about 15 times ) and they said they are “unable to (whatever that means)” provide any updates due to Afghan crisis. Sucks.

That being said I was able to confirm that my new passport that I uploaded on Web Form was successfully received.

I also asked if my biometrics has been registered because I got the biometrics information in the application info, but the stages show that my biometric is not “completed,” but rather “we do not require your fingerprints. We will message you if this changes.” I got confirmation that my biometrics has been received, but the agent told me the reason why it’s not showing as “complete” is likely because my criminality is still in processing and is not complete. I’m not sure if I should take that at face value, but at least it’s something…

July 3 AOR and I’m somehow still “allegedly” stuck in criminality while people who applied later than me are getting portal emails. C’est la vie I guess. Not a slight against other applicants by the way; I feel happy for them!
Me 2nd july bro still waiting

errupeshmca

Feb 18, 2019
Not India but foreign experience yes. My spouse has indian experience. May i know why you asking? Do you have foreign experience?
Okay, I have also had 8 years of experience back in India, maybe that's why it's taking time to verify background checks, someone also told me those who are having foreign experience might take some to clear background checks.

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Okay, I have also had 8 years of experience back in India, maybe that's why it's taking time to verify background checks, someone also told me those who are having foreign experience might take some to clear background checks.
it is not like that, I have 14 years of exp I got my copr on Oct 5th
mine AOR on 6th july
if you are documents are genuine then you do not need to worry..

errupeshmca

Feb 18, 2019
mine AOR on 6th july
Right, Documents are genuine but it seems like we do not the exact reason for the delay and how they are processing the application, we are just assuming ourselves this might be the cause or that might be the reason.

Yash0130

Sep 1, 2021
mine AOR on 6th july
I also got the eCOPR on Oct 5th, waiting for PR card, however there is no updates till now. PR Photo is still showing In Review.

Did you get any updates for your PR card?

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I also got the eCOPR on Oct 5th, waiting for PR card, however there is no updates till now. PR Photo is still showing In Review.

Did you get any updates for your PR card?
Hi
My address is approved and photo is still in review I heard that photo may take long time
How about you