+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Rahulkhurana22

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Only 1 Ghost update on 16th September and since then silence. This is long weekend so we wont hear till Tuesday i guess. Congratulations to all those got approved and all the best to those who are waiting. It seems that July 2021 AORs almost cleared now.

Singhgurjant

Star Member
Sep 4, 2021
@Singhgurjant what's your status bro? Eligibility passed? How many GUs you received? Whats your background status?
Brother my
AOR IS 2nd july
Medical biometric 29 july did call them on 13 or may be 15 august they told me last time your file was reviewed and told that you passed ELIGIBILITY
then around 13 September my background status changed to processing from we will start
Last Friday they requested RCMP fingerprints I submitted next day I already had
Now still waiting

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22

Rahulkhurana22

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Brother my
AOR IS 2nd july
Medical biometric 29 july did call them on 13 or may be 15 august they told me last time your file was reviewed and told that you passed ELIGIBILITY
then around 13 September my background status changed to processing from we will start
Last Friday they requested RCMP fingerprints I submitted next day I already had
Now still waiting
I tried calling them multiple times to get status update but couldn't get anything due afghan crisis situation. Eligibility still shows under review and background processing.

Reactions: Singhgurjant