+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

COOKINGED

Star Member
Sep 4, 2021
I believe cic are clearing all the backlogs and people who are lucky they are getting their portail request hoping for the best

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
You guys have such immense patience to be waiting for unbelievably long periods to get a decision on your apps. IRCC has to to pull it together real soon.

Aaron2021

Sep 30, 2021
Hello Guys,

first time posting here. I’m in the same anxious boat as many of you are. I have done it with a consultant but this is the information I have. I have applied under CEC.

Got my ITA in April.
applied - 22nd July
AOR - 23rd July

status as of 8th September:

we are whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You do not need a medical exam (did upfront)
We do not need additional documents
You do not need an interview.
We do not need your fingerprints.
We are processing your background check.
Your application is in progress.

May we all soon get our PR and frequent update. I tried to call IRCC but did not get through. :(

keep you all posted

Reactions: Rahulkhurana22

Shanu786

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Hello Guys,

first time posting here. I’m in the same anxious boat as many of you are. I have done it with a consultant but this is the information I have. I have applied under CEC.

Got my ITA in April.
applied - 22nd July
AOR - 23rd July

status as of 8th September:

we are whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You do not need a medical exam (did upfront)
We do not need additional documents
You do not need an interview.
We do not need your fingerprints.
We are processing your background check.
Your application is in progress.

May we all soon get our PR and frequent update. I tried to call IRCC but did not get through. :(

keep you all posted
Mine is completely same
Aor 23 july
Background in process.

Sep 30, 2021
Hi there. I urgently need to know. I have applied through express entry under Canadian experience class. My application is still under review after providing biometric. I am planning to attend wedding in india on Oct 20, 21. I need to know 1) if I receive email for confirming UCI and other things and I respond them I am out of Canada does it effects my application also 2) if I receive it before leaving Canada can I still enter with COPR. Currently I am on my post graduate work permit and also have work visa on my passport please respond both scenario as I am very worried.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
You guys have such immense patience to be waiting for unbelievably long periods to get a decision on your apps. IRCC has to to pull it together real soon.
haha... you have such a sense of sarcasm.

fortunecookie

Jun 27, 2021
Yea I’ve been waiting almost a year and a half for family sponsorship. I never heard any word back from ircc even no AOR yet. so I applied for express entry as well. Sick of this waiting game:(

pmbhandari

May 7, 2019
yeah, what else can we do? It's been 11 months now. With 2 applications (FSW and CEC), 5 call center inquiry, one MP inquiry, medicals set to expire, no idea how long we need to wait

by the way, your posts on FSW Worldwide thread has been very helpful to cope with all this :p

Reactions: ujwalreddy1

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Got the portal email today..

Just click on reply and details of the applicant
Uci no
Entry
Mail I’d
Port of entry

i hope this is all I should do right

Please provide the inputs for the same