+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

patnaikmanoj

Apr 10, 2021
Guys my status has been updated
To
“ we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
From
“Your file is in progress we will send you a message once we start your background check”

Is that good sign?
How many days it took to change your status back to "we are processing" from "your file is in progress".

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Between 10 September to 14 September brother bcz i check regularly so it was not updated before
What is ur AOR?
My AOR is 6 aug
My status bg changed to your application in progress on 13 sep
So i was searching different threads where i can see how much time it will take to get my bg back to we are processing

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Anyone who has filed the application using lawyer got the portal email directly from CIC or it will be sent to the primary applicant?

As in my application my email I’d is mentioned and when I spoke to customer support they verified my email I’d as well.

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I am not sure when it got changed but when I asked them through call they said only outstanding is the background check before 2 weeks
I though that was the original status after checking here I checked my account mine is we are processing your background check
Mine is single plus 3 dependents with complex documents been to 4 countries all the pcc worked in 4 companies all the documents

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
I am not sure when it got changed but when I asked them through call they said only outstanding is the background check before 2 weeks
I though that was the original status after checking here I checked my account mine is we are processing your background check
Mine is single plus 3 dependents with complex documents been to 4 countries all the pcc worked in 4 companies all the documents
So your status was
Your application is in progress we wil message you when we will start your background check
And now
It chsnge to we are processing your bg check ??????

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Am not sure what’s the initial status however my current status is we are processing your background check