+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

umesh19

Sep 3, 2021
  • AOR: July 11th 2021
  • Medical passed: Aug 11th 2021(new one)
  • Bil request: Aug 11th 2021 and updated in portal on Aug 11th 2021
  • doc requested: PCC on Aug 11th and Updated on Aug24th
  • Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility
  • BG: we are processing you bg
Awaiting for next updates, so far no updates after Biometric/medical.

when can i expect CoPR?
Cec requested pcc and I got my pcc updated today! Any idea how long it will take

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Cec requested pcc and I got my pcc updated today! Any idea how long it will take
hi, may i ask did you upload your document on Aug 24 and IRCC received it today? did you get the confirmation email saying that they have received your document? and did you upload it through webform or your cic account? Thank you!

Krunny

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-07-2021
Hello & Good Luck to Everyone:)

CEC inland applicant:

ITA - July 08
Application Submitted - July 27
AOR - July 27
Submitted Degree Certificates through Webform - August 19
1st GU with Email - August 27 (UCI changed, also got an email to confirm that the attachments (degree certificates) will be added to my file shortly)
2nd GU No Email - September 9 No change
3rd GU No Email - September 10 Don't know whether it was a system glitch or Medical update as I was unable to check the full application status. (Same day I called IRCC to find out what's going on with my application, the agent was nice and checked my entire application and read out all the documents I have submitted. He even informed me that my degree certificates are added to my application on August 27. Also, he told me that some resources are diverted towards the Afghan crisis that's why its getting delayed and the officer is working on my application.)
4th GU No Email - September 13 Background check changed from we are processing your BGC to Your application is in progress.

Medical - Old one - You do not need a medical exam. (Don't know whether they changed it or not)
Bio - Still waiting;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ujwalreddy1

ujwalreddy1

Star Member
May 25, 2018

CEC inland applicant:

ITA - July 08
AOR - July 27
1st GU with Email - August 27 (UCI changed, also got an email to confirm that the attachments (degree certificates) will be added to my file shortly)
2nd GU No Email - August 9 No change
3rd GU No Email - August 10 Don't know whether it was a system glitch or Medical update as I was unable to check the full application status. (Same day I called IRCC to find out what's going on with my application, the agent was nice and checked my entire application and read out all the documents I have submitted. He even informed me that my degree certificates are added to my application on August 27. Also, he told me that some resources are diverted towards the Afghan crisis that's why its getting delayed and the officer is working on my application.)
4th GU No Email - August 13 Background check changed from we are processing your BGC to Your application is in progress.

Medical - Old one - You do not need a medical exam. (Don't know whether they changed it or not)
Bio - Still waiting;)
Good luck, my AOR : 22 July. I'm in similar boat w.r.t medicals and others except the additional webform document. Good luck to us :D

Reactions: Krunny

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020

CEC inland applicant:

ITA - July 08
AOR - July 27
2nd GU No Email - August 9 No change
3rd GU No Email - August 10 Don't know whether it was a system glitch or Medical update as I was unable to check the full application status. (Same day I called IRCC to find out what's going on with my application, the agent was nice and checked my entire application and read out all the documents I have submitted. He even informed me that my degree certificates are added to my application on August 27. Also, he told me that some resources are diverted towards the Afghan crisis that's why its getting delayed and the officer is working on my application.)
4th GU No Email - August 13 Background check changed from we are processing your BGC to Your application is in progress.

Bio - Still waiting;)
Hi! May I ask what email did you get on Aug 27 saying that your document will be added to your application? Is it the generic one that says they are processing Afghanistan applications and "If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly."? I also submitted a document through webform on Aug 30, but haven't heard anything yet to confirm the document has been attached to my application. I only got that generic email on Sep 8

Krunny

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-07-2021
Good luck, my AOR : 22 July. I'm in similar boat w.r.t medicals and others except the additional webform document. Good luck to us :D
Hey Partner,
Don't worry we will get it soon:D, let them take some time, extraordinary applications requires a more time for judgment;)

Krunny

Sep 8, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
27-07-2021
Hi! May I ask what email did you get on Aug 27 saying that your document will be added to your application? Is it the generic one that says they are processing Afghanistan applications and "If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly."? I also submitted a document through webform on Aug 30, but haven't heard anything yet to confirm the document has been attached to my application. I only got that generic email on Sep 8
Yes, the one mentioned but you can call them to confirm if its added to your application or not.