+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

John0912

Feb 15, 2021
Heartful congratulations :D

I know you'd be celebrating :), when you find sometime, could you let us know what did your medical,BCG say on your profile when you received the email?

Thanks
Thank you so much! So I had my and my Dependents Medical completed even before my ITA, in May 2021.
Got my ITA July 8th, had all my documents ready so applied the same day and got the AOR July 9th.

And August 6th, I got the "You passed the medical exam." notification via e-mail update.
Then didn't hear anything until September 10th got my first GU, then got another GU on September 12th. And finally the portal e-mail this morning.

Hope that you hear good news soon too !

Reactions: ujwalreddy1

ujwalreddy1

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Thank you so much! So I had my and my Dependents Medical completed even before my ITA, in May 2021.
Got my ITA July 8th, had all my documents ready so applied the same day and got the AOR July 9th.

And August 6th, I got the "You passed the medical exam." notification via e-mail update.
Then didn't hear anything until September 10th got my first GU, then got another GU on September 12th. And finally the portal e-mail this morning.

Hope that you hear good news soon too !
Thank you! :)