+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Gurpreet DD

May 30, 2020
hey.. I have applied in july 2020. and did not get confirmation till today. Should I withdraw my application and should I submit new file under express in 2021 as this year files are processed faster than 2020.

Cordell05

Mar 3, 2021
Could you please share your experience with proving your intent to move out of Quebec?
Hi eriannmx!

Yes sure!

Before i passed and paid my application here are what i think the important points why i was approved that i included in my submission:

1. Explanation letter about my intent to live outside Québec:
-I'm on a temporary closed working permit
-French language is really hard to learn for me and my wife(I did explain i tried the free french language training by the gov't but still its hard for us)
-I attached all my applications screenshot to other province(Ontario via indeed) to support my intent (I started applying november 2019, i received ITA april 2021) so its a long list.
-I looked for a landlord in Ontario and secured a signed apartment lease contract agreement (This is think the most important as its a proof that you will live outside Québec). The landlord is a friend of a friend so they are willing to wait for us until our approval(thats what happened now)
-I don't have any family connections in Ontario but i did explain my friends that are in Ontario who are willling to assist us, and that is the friend that assisted me to get the apartment lease.

Then after i submitted all of it, I just waited that it will work. and it worked :)
- Although my wife is in an open work permit, i did not let her go to ontario first because i think the lease contract will be a good enough proof for both of us. i guess we're lucky.

Others: We also included an RCMP (canadian police clearance) and our police clerance from my home country to make sure of the background check.

edit: so i'm still in Québec right now preparing to resign to my current company when i receive my ecopr

Last edited:
Reactions: eriannmx

varmatech324

Jul 8, 2021
CEC In-Land from Ontario

ITA Received : June 28 2021
Upfront Medical - June 29 2021
PR Application Submitted : July 31 2021
AOR : July 31 2021
Waiting for Medicals pass and Bio Metric collection request.
Medicals Passed : Aug 31 2021
BIOM Collection Request : Aug 31 2021

Yash0130

Sep 1, 2021
CEC In-Land from Ontario
  • AOR: July 7th 2021
  • Medical passed: Aug 9th 2021
  • Bil request: Aug 9th 2021 and updated in portal on Aug 10th 2021
  • Eligibility: we are reviewing your eligibility
  • BG: we are processing you bg
Awaiting for next updates, so far no updates after Biometric/medical.

Anyone get updated after bil/medical for July PR.

Reactions: Aman1212