+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

Jay9195

Jun 27, 2020
CEC Inland + 1 dependent inland
ITA - May 31st
AOR - Jul 8th
Biometric updated just now - Aug 4th
Medicals (submitted 2019 as per temporary public policy)
Status : Your application was cancelled because it was incomplete. Check your messages below for details.

As per the update from the messages:
A valid medical report
o The medicals that were provided are expired. A valid medical is mandatory.
Did you submit old medical report?

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
Did you submit old medical report?
Yes, I submitted medical reports taken in 2019.
I hate IRCC in these aspects. They breach their own policies. We have faced similar situation from them in the past and it got resolved but wasted time. The same goes now.

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
Yes, I submitted medical reports taken in 2019.
I hate IRCC in these aspects. They breach their own policies. We have faced similar situation from them in the past and it got resolved but wasted time. The same goes now.
Did you submit the LOE to consider the old medical report?

nav3129

Jul 13, 2021
Did any one notice UCI number change after medical passed. Mine changed to original one belog to me(same as on WP/SP from the temporary generated during profile create)

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
CEC Inland + 1 dependent inland
ITA - May 31st
AOR - Jul 8th
Biometric updated just now - Aug 4th
Medicals (submitted 2019 as per temporary public policy)
Status : Your application was cancelled because it was incomplete. Check your messages below for details.

As per the update from the messages:
A valid medical report
o The medicals that were provided are expired. A valid medical is mandatory.
Relief ! w.r.t this issue. I got another update and my application is back to process. This confirm that medicals are passed.

A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. IRCC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application has been reopened. You will be notified in due course
as the review of your application continues.
Please note that no additional documents or fees are required at this time.

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Relief ! w.r.t this issue. I got another update and my application is back to process. This confirm that medicals are passed.

A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. IRCC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application has been reopened. You will be notified in due course
as the review of your application continues.
Please note that no additional documents or fees are required at this time.
thats awesome all the best

Reactions: harsimrannsingh

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
thats awesome all the best
Thank you. Can you please let me know your status message for Biometrics and Medicals. Mine is showing as below after the biometric update and above update on medicals. I would like to confirm if my application rolled over to first step again.
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Reactions: Aman1212

Aman1212

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Thank you. Can you please let me know your status message for Biometrics and Medicals. Mine is showing as below after the biometric update and above update on medicals. I would like to confirm if my application rolled over to first step again.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pavankv28

Aug 4, 2021
Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 28, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That's a quick response. Thanks. Another question : may I know if you have submitted new medicals or old ?

Reactions: Aman1212