+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - JULY 2021 - APPLICANTS TIMELINE ***

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Check your "spam emails" too.
It can take any amount of time. Check the other threads on this board only. Some people are waiting for quite sometime to get their second email. Call IRCC too.
Ok thanks, however for several people got their second mail on the next day just wondering because of that. I will wait for 2 more days and call them

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
CEC inland + inland spouse (dependent)
ITA - June 24
Upfront Medical - June 28
Biometrics was done previously in 2019
AOR - July 13
MEP - Aug 12
GU1 - Aug 20 Background changed from "we are processing" to in progress
GU2 - Aug 27 Background is still showing in progress
Hi, may I ask have you got your portal email? my background status also changed to "in progress" a few days agao

Shanu786

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Guys got my credentials on Sunday evening great to see that ircc is working on weekends
Hello, can you please tell me that how much time it took to get the portal credentials.
I got the first portal email on 2nd october and and replied the same day.
And on 3rd october i got the same email with a heading of reminder, i replied to that as well.

poobathy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I got the first mail on sep 29 and replied on the same day and second mail with credentials on oct 3rd night

Yash0130

Sep 1, 2021
Hello, can you please tell me that how much time it took to get the portal credentials.
I got the first portal email on 2nd october and and replied the same day.
And on 3rd october i got the same email with a heading of reminder, i replied to that as well.
I believe you will get ur credential by today.

I got in 1 working day.

KBB_26

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
AOR: July 2nd
Medical:July 30th
Background:we are processing your background check.we will send you a message if we need more information
Primary inland applicant with outland dependent.I think july 2nd AOR applicants processing is taking more time.
Same with AOR - 8th July

Rahulkhurana22

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to all those who received Portal email. I am just wondering why my eligibility has not passed yet. Its still showing "we are reviewing your eligibility". Those who received portal email, did it change before receiving the email?

Shanu786

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Congratulations to all those who received Portal email. I am just wondering why my eligibility has not passed yet. Its still showing "we are reviewing your eligibility". Those who received portal email, did it change before receiving the email?
No, mine still shows reviewing

Yash0130

Sep 1, 2021
Hi, may I ask have you got your portal email? my background status also changed to "in progress" a few days agao
Don't worry about Irctc bg status, if you got GU1 and GU2 then in next 1-2 days you will get portal mail.

I got portal mail and uploaded photos, however BG on my IRCc status still showing in progress. We can leave it as IRCC tram are not updating it on real t I me

RS_041084

Sep 13, 2021
Don't worry about Irctc bg status, if you got GU1 and GU2 then in next 1-2 days you will get portal mail.

I got portal mail and uploaded photos, however BG on my IRCc status still showing g in progress. We cn leave it aa IRCC tram are not updating it on real t I me
I got 2 GUs in first 2 weeks of September but nothing after that.

Yash0130

Sep 1, 2021
No, mine is still showing reviewing. Even after I got portal mail on 1st Oct.

Looks like IRCC are not jodating status there.
Just look for GU1 and GU2 after that you will get portal mail