+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

mshar3001

Oct 6, 2017
I have received my GCMS notes today. My AOR is 9th July and Med Passed is 23rd July. I see that my eligibility is recommended pass, criminality check is ongoing and security screening has not started. I see my office is CPC Vegreville, but I thought it was closed. It seems the last update was made at the end of July. Is it taking more time? Could that closed office delay the application processing time?
I am in the same situation and the office was CPC Vegreville, application updated on July 23 according to GCMS notes. After that no update, although my eligibility was with "Review required".

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
So i checked my CIC ac and next to my BOWP - Update / profile and then when I saw in there was nothing. and when I refreshed it went back to Submitted. I think that is what happens before there is an actual change we see in our profile.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
So i checked my CIC ac and next to my BOWP - Update / profile and then when I saw in there was nothing. and when I refreshed it went back to Submitted. I think that is what happens before there is an actual change we see in our profile.
This could be a "ghost update" for you :)

bee23

Dec 27, 2017
I got this from IRCC...no indication of positive or negative

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
I got this from IRCC...no indication of positive or negative

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Is this for cec inland?

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards

Reactions: mshar3001

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hello all,
July 4th Aor
And no updates on pr application but recently my bowp was approved. My question is can I apply for TRV just with the bowp confirmation they have sent me? Or do I need to submit the Orignal work permit?
Because I have travelling plans and I am not sure due to Canada post strike I'll get my work permit mailed on time and also for TRV I have to send my passport as well. So please help me here..

DeeGee1234

Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards
I think they sometimes give extensions to send your passport - you can explain your situation to them as well as bring up the strike. We would be in the same if we receive our PPR anytime in the next 2 weeks and this was our plan...could you keep me posted on how it goes for you?