+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Can you share your recent timeline?

I'm AoR 23rd July 2018. Still haven't got email. Only ghost update "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" changes again.
Aor July 26th 2018, GCMs notes in December said I was under review required for work experience. Got a request for a new schedule a form about 4 weeks ago, uploaded it and got a request for a new police check a few days later, submitted that and waited 3 weeks til I got my PR. Medicals passed about a week before PPR

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Hey guys. Sent my pictures and schedule a form and passport scan to London from Australia after PPR 12 days ago and havent heard anything yet. The deadline is in a week. I also uploaded the schedule a and passport scan to mycic account...should I do anything further? I can't track the package.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Hey guys. Sent my pictures and schedule a form and passport scan to London from Australia after PPR 12 days ago and havent heard anything yet. The deadline is in a week. I also uploaded the schedule a and passport scan to mycic account...should I do anything further? I can't track the package.
which address you sent passport to ? how did you send it ?
return envelope has a Canada address or out of Canada ?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
I sent it to the address in the PPR email:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Division - High Commission of Canada
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London, SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

I sent it international from Australia and the return address is to my address in Australia. They said it would take 8 working days to arrive in England MAX.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
I sent it to the address in the PPR email:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Division - High Commission of Canada
Canada House
Trafalgar Square
London, SW1Y 5BJ
United Kingdom

I sent it international from Australia and the return address is to my address in Australia. They said it would take 8 working days to arrive in England MAX.
Is your application approved in CIC portal ?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
No not yet, nothings changed for about a month since I submitted additional docs.
How it works as far i know is after submitting Passport, photo, etc, an email comes that your application is updated...then once you login in portal, you will see Application approved...Then next day, return enveloper tracker is activated......then you can start tracking...
Hope u have the tracking number of return envelope.................

check the tracker also by any chance there is a similar applicant like you

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/passport-processing-tracker