+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC July 2018 Applicants

Fdroid

May 29, 2019
I got my ITA last month and was in the process of gathering my documents to submit along with my CEC application. However, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I was let go by my employer. Does it affect my ITA or PR application in any way?

For some more background information, I have an experience of 1 year and 1 month in Canada on PGWP and got my ITA and was eligible to apply under the CEC program. I received the ITA with a score of 476, the draw was at 470.

Please share what needs to be done in this situation and what are the effects or implications of this event of job loss?

Thanks in Advance!

Minxmystery

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
I got my ITA last month and was in the process of gathering my documents to submit along with my CEC application. However, due to some unfortunate circumstances, I was let go by my employer. Does it affect my ITA or PR application in any way?

For some more background information, I have an experience of 1 year and 1 month in Canada on PGWP and got my ITA and was eligible to apply under the CEC program. I received the ITA with a score of 476, the draw was at 470.

Please share what needs to be done in this situation and what are the effects or implications of this event of job loss?

Thanks in Advance!
Sorry to hear that. How long did you work with the employer before being dismissed?

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Seeing as alot of outland CEC applicants have obviously stopped working for their company in Canada, I don't see why this would be a problem. As long as you have the skilled work you will be fine, you don't even need a job offer for CEC.

Reactions: Oluwaseunabd

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019

Thanks in Advance!
you already have your 1 year experience which is needed. just apply and do not worry

Reactions: Fdroid

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Seeing as alot of outland CEC applicants have obviously stopped working for their company in Canada, I don't see why this would be a problem. As long as you have the skilled work you will be fine, you don't even need a job offer for CEC.
yes it is the work you have already done.. you suggested right

Reactions: Fdroid

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Just been requested police certificate for the UK. Obviously I'll do it, but I had only lived in the uk for a month before submitting my application...so basically because they've taken so long to process my application now I have to get a police check.

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
so I'm feeling pretty hopeful. can't believe they'd ask me for a police check unless they'd clarified everything else...

whats the deal do you guys think? will they ask for another medical? mine expired a month ago. if they do, does that give me another year to enter canada? and if they dont ask for another medical, how long do you think i'd get to pack up everything here in australia and leave? unsure of how this will play out.

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I`m still waiting (AOR July 2019) - almost a yes.
Last week my medical changed from you passed the medical exam to you don`t need a medical exam.
Does anyone know if is this an extension of my med?
Yesterday I called IRCC, and they told me I`m in the security screening and my process is in queue for review. However there is a due date, which is September 30.
Do you guys know if I have to wait until Sep 30 to get an update?
What this due date means?
Thanks a lot

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I`m still waiting (AOR July 2019) - almost a yes.
Last week my medical changed from you passed the medical exam to you don`t need a medical exam.
Does anyone know if is this an extension of my med?
Yesterday I called IRCC, and they told me I`m in the security screening and my process is in queue for review. However there is a due date, which is September 30.
Do you guys know if I have to wait until Sep 30 to get an update?
What this due date means?
Thanks a lot
Sorry, July 2018 - almost a year