+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - January 2024 AOR ******

Surya_177166

Feb 20, 2024
Hi , My AOR is JAN 11.
My Back ground check is also completedon MAY 03 and My COPR number also generated in my tracker but I didn't receive any P1 mail till now?

luizesc

Mar 12, 2024
Applicants : Self + Spouse
Eligibility Category : CEC STEM
Job Offer : Yes
Draw Date : 08 DEC 23
ITA issued : 08 DEC 23
Docs Submitted : 17 Jan 24
AOR Received : 17 Jan 24
Finally, I received my eCoPR today!
The timeline is up-to-date in my signature, but here it goes:

Principal applicant + spouse
Inland application
Eligibility Category : CEC STEM
Job Offer : Yes
Draw Date : 08 DEC 23
ITA issued : 08 DEC 23
Docs Submitted : 17 JAN 24
AOR Received : 17 JAN 24
Additional document requested (ECA report Spouse IQAS): 3 APR 24 (sent same day)
BIL Received: 4 APR 24
Biometrics completed: 5 APR 24
Medicals approved: 13 APR 24
P1: 16 APR 24 (replied same day)
P2: 22 APR 24 (answered same day)
eCoPR: 07 MAY 24

Now, waiting for PR Card (current processing time says 67 days)

• Love
Reactions: SamDam

IamaDreamernt@69

Mar 14, 2022
For me your timeline seems going fast, it's not wrong to call them, but as long as you didn't exceed the 5 months period for your CoPR (start counting from your AoR date), you're still good.
Hi Sam, Greetings!! My timeline is same and it's been more than a month and half since the biometrics on March end, quite concerned what's taking so long. Should i be worried and do you think ircc confirm about p1 p2 over calls. Would appreciate your response!!

Last edited:

IamaDreamernt@69

Mar 14, 2022
I'm anxious that a lot of people seem to not receive the P1 Email, only to call IRCC and be told that it was sent a month ago.

Is that something I should do with my timeline for peace of mind that no P1 was sent?

• December 08, 2023: ITA STEM Draw
  • Jan 01, 2024: AOR CEC Inland
  • March 25, 2024: Biometrics Collection Letter and Submitted
  • March 27, 2024: Biometrics Submitted and Updated to Completed
  • March 27, 2024: BG Check In Progress, Eligibility Not Started, Medical passed
Hi, Greetings!! My timeline is same and still waiting for the updates on my application(it's been more than a month and half since the biometrics, quite concerned what's taking so long). Did you call IRCC, and do they update about P1 stuff over call? Also, what's the update on your application? Please share. Would appreciate your response!!

SamDam

Star Member
Mar 5, 2024
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
17-11-2023
Hi Sam, Greetings!! My timeline is same and it's been more than a month and half since the biometrics on March end, quite concerned what's taking so long. Should i be worried and do you think ircc confirm about p1 p2 over calls. Would appreciate your response!!
In order to help you better, please update you signature with your timeline, so that we can help you anticipate the next steps. At least mention the basic milestones, such as AoR...

IamaDreamernt@69

Mar 14, 2022
In order to help you better, please update you signature with your timeline, so that we can help you anticipate the next steps. At least mention the basic milestones, such as AoR...
Sure Sam,
Cec inland single applicant- Trade category
AOR - 1 Jan 24
Medicals- Updated in March
Biometrics completed- 26th March 24
Bg completed - per IRCC(Called around mid april)
Waiting for other steps to be completed on my tracker and Portal emails to receive.

Kindly do suggest if you have any thoughts.

adamtesting

Mar 1, 2024
BIL and Medical completed on April 17, got a new update today on gckey but have not received any emails. Tracker has not been updated.
Final decision - May 14, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

adamtesting

Mar 1, 2024
Finally my tracker has been updated, showing eligibility and background check was completed
BIL and Medical completed on April 17, got a new update today on gckey but have not received any emails. Tracker has not been updated.
Final decision - May 14, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

immanii

Feb 25, 2024
It's been a while since I submitted my bio and medical. Haven't had any updates since then. Don't know what to do? Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Applicants : Self + spouse+ 1 dependent
Eligibility Category : CEC Inland PNP
Job Offer : No
LMIA : No
ITA issued : 7 Dec 23
AOR Received : 21 Jan 24
BIL Received : 23 Feb 24
BIL Submitted: 26 Feb 24
Medical (Spouse) : 28 Feb 24
Medical updated on tracker (Spouse): 02 Mar 24
Medical updated on tracker for me: 27 Mar 24 (even though they used my old medical)
Background :