+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - January 2019 applicants

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
My AOR is 4 Jan and i called last week, the agent said eligibility is in progress , on asking more , he said they will reply to the webform i had raised and there is a employment query. I am also raising a GCMS notes

aar7

Jul 9, 2019
I just called CIC this morning (my Aor is Jan 04) the agent said that everything looks good.
I had just to wait the confirmation letter.
I wondering why take they so long to close a process. :(

santiago123

Jan 3, 2019
My AOR is Jan 4, I just called CIC and the person told me that I am recommended to be approved, I am not missing any documents, everything looks good but my security hasn't started yet and that they didn't know how long this was going to take =(

wwtoronto

Jul 5, 2019
Just here to share my good news!

• CEC - Inland
  • Single Applicant
  • Job Category - B
  • CRS - 491
  • VO - Edmonton

Timeline:
  • Dec 18: ITA (cant remember the date now), front-med exam - Jan 2nd,
  • Jan 9 - AOR. I didn't include Canadian Criminal Check, which is a mistake. Some of my friends got PPR in 4 months when they uploaded it.
  • Feb 20 - Update, med passed. Also requested addit doc "IELTS results", like wtf of course I already uploaded. Just a few days after, background check/eligibility review in progress. No further update since then.
  • July 17 - Until yesterday, July 23, I called the agent and he advised me that my application is approved on July 17. I should be expecting to receive an email by August.
Finally I can feel relieved. Good luck to ya'll.

aar7

Jul 9, 2019
Just here to share my good news!

• CEC - Inland
  • Single Applicant
  • Job Category - B
  • CRS - 491
  • VO - Edmonton

Timeline:
  • Dec 18: ITA (cant remember the date now), front-med exam - Jan 2nd,
  • Jan 9 - AOR. I didn't include Canadian Criminal Check, which is a mistake. Some of my friends got PPR in 4 months when they uploaded it.
  • Feb 20 - Update, med passed. Also requested addit doc "IELTS results", like wtf of course I already uploaded. Just a few days after, background check/eligibility review in progress. No further update since then.
  • July 17 - Until yesterday, July 23, I called the agent and he advised me that my application is approved on July 17. I should be expecting to receive an email by August.
Finally I can feel relieved. Good luck to ya'll.
Did you already receive the email?

aar7

Jul 9, 2019
I called CIC on Friday 26, and the agent told me that my application had been approved and I would receive an email with 30 days with the instructions for the next steps. :)

Now it is to wait for this golden email!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Aakash0007

Jul 5, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
I called CIC on Friday 26, and the agent told me that my application had been approved and I would receive an email with 30 days with the instructions for the next steps. :)

What was your AOR and do you know from which office your file got approved?

Reactions: aar7

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
My AOR is Jan 4, I just called CIC and the person told me that I am recommended to be approved, I am not missing any documents, everything looks good but my security hasn't started yet and that they didn't know how long this was going to take =(
did you get PPR

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017

did you get PPR

santiago123

Jan 3, 2019
Has anybody had any updates? Does sending a webform help? What do you ask there? Where do you do that? It's almost 8 months now =(

Reactions: aar7

Sakbari

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello everyone I got remedial on 20 August after they send me Schedule A background Declaration form it's normal my application is from 2016 ! How long it takes for passport request