Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
Is just the same case with me, they asked for my sche A, and BG went to not needed at this time, and a day after I submitted it went to in progress. and when I called CIC, they responded with the same usual answer. wait for 6 months :(

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those of you who got Schedule A request, I am curious do you just copy and paste everything you have already entered in your E-APR?

Or you added something extra?

I still dont understand why they require such document when you have filled out everything in the E-APR.

Maybe because they noticed there's a gap?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
wenfeizh said:
For those of you who got Schedule A request, I am curious do you just copy and paste everything you have already entered in your E-APR?

Or you added something extra?

I still dont understand why they require such document when you have filled out everything in the E-APR.

Maybe because they noticed there's a gap?
Either you have a visa / entry refusal in the past that needs to be explained OR there is a gap. So it is almost foolish to repeat the same if it is the latter. Be very specific. Make a detailed chart, list dates - even for those when the applicant was unemployed / housewife whatever - indicate dates and mention all of that in chronological order.

Also fill it since the age of 18. CIC officially says last 10 years or since 18 which ever is recent, but in some cases they actually seem to be needed since the age of 18 (for people over 28, that means additional years of history). Better safe than sorry.

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
Either you have a visa / entry refusal in the past that needs to be explained OR there is a gap. So it is almost foolish to repeat the same if it is the latter. Be very specific. Make a detailed chart, list dates - even for those when the applicant was unemployed / housewife whatever - indicate dates and mention all of that in chronological order.

Also fill it since the age of 18. CIC officially says last 10 years or since 18 which ever is recent, but in some cases they actually seem to be needed since the age of 18 (for people over 28, that means additional years of history). Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for your answer.

I believe I have covered everything in my E-APR (no gaps)

But in terms of chronological order, I noticed that in personal History, they asked us to start from the most recent, but the thing is the system has automatically transferred my Education into the Personal History section, so even though I started from the most recent up until my 18th birthday (i am under 28), it looks a bit funny with the two Education History at the top of the list.

Anyway I was just curious about this. Will deal with it when I get such request.

Thanks for your explanation!

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
wenfeizh said:
Thanks for your answer.

I believe I have covered everything in my E-APR (no gaps)

But in terms of chronological order, I noticed that in personal History, they asked us to start from the most recent, but the thing is the system has automatically transferred my Education into the Personal History section, so even though I started from the most recent up until my 18th birthday (i am under 28), it looks a bit funny with the two Education History at the top of the list.

Anyway I was just curious about this. Will deal with it when I get such request.

Thanks for your explanation!
you are most welcome. Yeah I suspect it might be precisely the same case as you thought. I know of people whose history was not written in very straight forward chronological order (it is just the forms ask you to fill info). The point is that some one in CIC probably needs to fill that whole chart for you. If they are finding gaps, they would send you this. If some dates are still not clear they might ask again. I have heard of people getting more than one schedule A s too. So fulfill it once and for all when the time comes. Good luck

Jasbhatia

Dec 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Is there any particular day of the week that CIC sends out PPRs? I am JAN 1 AOR and the wait is killing me :(

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
Jasbhatia said:
Hi guys,

Is there any particular day of the week that CIC sends out PPRs? I am JAN 1 AOR and the wait is killing me :(
I don't think there is a particular day... it seems to be pretty random. Did you request GCMS notes?

Jasbhatia

Dec 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tatianatiana said:
I don't think there is a particular day... it seems to be pretty random. Did you request GCMS notes?
Requested them last week.
I don't think any CEC Inlanders got PPR after 19 may batch.

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
CEC inland processing might get faster in the coming months as there will not be many PNP applicants. Ontario PNP is closed untill November.

I read on one of the posts that only Prince Edward Island is issuing PNP nominations at the moment. I might be wrong here.

What's your opinion guys?

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolhyd said:
CEC inland processing might get faster in the coming months as there will not be many PNP applicants. Ontario PNP is closed untill November.

I read on one of the posts that only Prince Edward Island is issuing PNP nominations at the moment. I might be wrong here.

If that's the case that would be great.

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
coolhyd said:

what you are saying is quite logical. I'm hoping you are right. This wait is excruciating :-\

susolala

Feb 23, 2016
hey all,

thought I'd share my timeline for CEC inland here as well.

ITA: Jan 6
AOR: Mar 1
request Celpip/sent: Mar 11
request schedule A/sent: Mar 31/Apr 3
background check went from "in progress" to "not needed at this time" shortly after (don't remember exactly when)
medicals "passed" went to "not needed" May 28, back to "passed" June 1 (minor heart attack here :) ..)
eligibility: review in progress
submitted documents: provided
final decision: not started

the wait is killing me....... :D

Realben

Nov 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2016
Doc's Request.
25-04-2016 (sch. A provided 29-04)
AOR Received.
15-03-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016 (passed)
Passport Req..
13-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Visa exempt
Hi Guys,

I discovered today (oops) that I applied under the CEC category (my lawer applied for me actually).
I was eligible for CEC, FSW and FST and I didn't notice that they invite you to apply for one category only... ;D
So here I am.

I'm working in Calgary, AB.
My AOR is March 15
I passed the med on April 30
I can't remember when my BG changed to in progress...

And the wait just reminds me of my LMIA back in 2014: BRUTAL! :mad:

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
I heard CEC inland Jan applicants starts to get PPR today, anybody knows such cases ?

Thanks,