+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

Kks2015

Nov 1, 2015
Congrats banff2015! I cant wait til monday comes so i can ask update from our consultant. Did u get the ppr from your email? Any changes on ecas or on your mycic?

InlandJais

Sep 20, 2015
Hello Eveyone,

I received an email yesterday from CIC indicating that I need to submit my passport and 2 photos for getting COPR,but my ECAS and myCIC is not updated yet

I am highly confused now. Also I received a ghost email that my application has been updated but it is not yet.

Please advise.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got a ghost email today - DM coming soon perhaps? :eek:

Stay tuned..

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
I need some clarifications here please... Since I have PPR and I have one accompanying family member who is in the Philippines (my son) Does he have to send his passport and pictures directly to the mailing address in canada? Or can he submit it to the canadian embassy in the Philippines? Or can he send it to my address here in canada then I'll submit both of our passports together?

Thank you in advance.. :)

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
joymonroe said:
I need some clarifications here please... Since I have PPR and I have one accompanying family member who is in the Philippines (my son) Does he have to send his passport and pictures directly to the mailing address in canada? Or can he submit it to the canadian embassy in the Philippines? Or can he send it to my address here in canada then I'll submit both of our passports together?

Thank you in advance.. :)
You should send an email they will give him an address to send his passport.

If you are unable to submit any of the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that alternate arrangements can be explored.

riddymon said:
Got a ghost email today - DM coming soon perhaps? :eek:

Stay tuned..
Oh yes.Keep post.

canadiensedream2015

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
Hi,

Just got my GCMS notes and it says all requirements met - application approved. But it also says:

Express Entry RFV/COPR letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in batch via MS Word Letter template. with date Oct 16, 2015.

To date I have not received the famous PPR email. I have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anybody help me please? What should I do?

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
canadiensedream2015 said:
Hi,

Just got my GCMS notes and it says all requirements met - application approved. But it also says:

Express Entry RFV/COPR letter sent via email in a batch. No correspondence was generated as letter was sent in batch via MS Word Letter template. with date Oct 16, 2015.

To date I have not received the famous PPR email. I have been waiting for more than a month now. Can anybody help me please? What should I do?
Did you call CIC?
You should call cic and send CSE with your correct email.

Miltonjunior

Nov 1, 2015
Congratulation everybody on your time lines
I will everybody all the best in this process... And please please don't forget to pray.remember that God is the way maker and nothing is done before is time because gods time is the right time so let is all have faith
And pray harder. Amen

Hope High

Nov 16, 2015
Congratulations to all who got their PR! :)

Here's ou timeline

OCTOBER 04: ITA
OCTOBER 21: AOR
OCTOBER 28: CELPIP

Praying for good news this week! God bless everyone.