28-03-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
LANDED..........
08-02-2016
CALINA said:
When application take more than 6six months whats next step?
1. Call CIC. Agent will send a note to your officer (it takes up to 90 days to get feedback + officer can just ignore it or do no response to it)
2. Order GCMS notes again
3. Try to call CIC each week to find out is there any news from officer.
3. If there is no answer from officer call your MP.
4. If there is no help from MP – relax and wait or panic, because you can not do anything :)

P.S. I'm at the step #4. My application is not processing and CIC doesn't provide any explanations. They said I need to wait till May 2016 and if there will be no news I should contact them. So basically my medicine will expire, my work visa will expire. And I can not do anything about it.

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
zsv2015 said:
1. Call CIC. Agent will send a note to your officer (it takes up to 90 days to get feedback + officer can just ignore it or do no response to it)
2. Order GCMS notes again
3. Try to call CIC each week to find out is there any news from officer.
3. If there is no answer from officer call your MP.
4. If there is no help from MP – relax and wait or panic, because you can not do anything :)

P.S. I'm at the step #4. My application is not processing and CIC doesn't provide any explanations. They said I need to wait till May 2016 and if there will be no news I should contact them. So basically my medicine will expire, my work visa will expire. And I can not do anything about it.
Good luck I hope you will get some news soon

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
riddymon said:
Still waiting for decision made. Didn't think it would take this long to close off. I've been in background check since around end of august and submitted my pcc on september 14th. Haven't heard anything since. :mad:
Hi, riddymom

Same here, I am CEC inland who applied on 31 July, bk check started in the middle of August, they only asked me for a new "representative form" since I use a consultant and that was on August 11. After that, no news until today. right now just "In progress" in Mycic and "In Process" in ECAS. Even ppl applied in September got Decision made. God knows what the visa officers have been doing all these days. Sign!!!!

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow tha strange alright buddy I am a sept applicant and mine has been in process for 4 weeks.. But congrats on the update so you can confirm you have had updates on weeknd ie today?:) this is exciting :) congrats again

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
AcerSaccharum said:
This is personally very disheartening :'( I applied on July 16, Inland CEC and I still have BG check in progress, no DM and no PPR. I'm seeing so many people get processed MUCH faster than I am who applied before me and after me. I understand it's much faster than the old system which is great, but I have 28 days left on my current Canadian visa for DM/PPR before I have to become a visitor again and this delay is likely to cost me a renewed contract at my job. I'm really happy for everyone who hasn't had to suffer the stress. I'm trying to stay calm but I'm incredibly anxious and this all I can think about every single day all day long ???
Hi, AcerSaccharum

You are not alone!

I am CEC inland who applied two weeks after you which on 31 July, processing started on Aug 11. After that, no news until today. right now just "In progress" in Mycic and "In Process" in ECAS. Called Cic agent before the lady was rude and said thats considered very very normal processing time. I told her even ppl received AOR in September got PPR. She just said forgot about other ppl. I am really thinking that those "bk in progress" are fake and my application maybe is still on the waiting list. Sign X 1 million times.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mmiirr168 said:
Hi, AcerSaccharum

You are not alone!

I am CEC inland who applied two weeks after you which on 31 July, processing started on Aug 11. After that, no news until today. right now just "In progress" in Mycic and "In Process" in ECAS. Called Cic agent before the lady was rude and said thats considered very very normal processing time. I told her even ppl received AOR in September got PPR. She just said forgot about other ppl. I am really thinking that those "bk in progress" are fake and my application maybe is still on the waiting list. Sign X 1 million times.
Let's just have patience and think positive. I'm getting frustrated like you...especially when you see people who applied a month after you getting DM long before you..lol. Trying not to stress it as it could be worse and compared to the 8 months - 1+ year wait in the old program, we have it better than others. Hoping we'll get some news soon.

mmiirr168

Star Member
Jul 16, 2015
riddymon said:
Let's just have patience and think positive. I'm getting frustrated like you...especially when you see people who applied a month after you getting DM long before you..lol. Trying not to stress it as it could be worse and compared to the 8 months - 1+ year wait in the old program, we have it better than others. Hoping we'll get some news soon.
Hi, riddymon

You are right. we all need to think positive. I am just too tired of this endless waiting game. Hope we all getting positive news soon. Fingers crossed :)

sewak34

Oct 20, 2015
i submitted my application on aug 20
app in process aug 24
d.m oct 2
ppr oct 13
passport sent oct 14
psport recived by cic oct 19
now begins the waitttttt
and i also emailed them back requesting ppr for my wife back in india on oct 15
ohhh mann my p.r is taking forever

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You apied 2 months ago how the hell is your pr taking for ever hahaha

AcerSaccharum

Jul 22, 2015
mmiirr168 and everyone thank you so much for replying and sharing information and your timelines!! I am trying to stay as positive as possible for myself and all of us :D it's hard keeping things in perspective, I've been really happy to be able to read people's experiences on this forum. I am by myself and it helps to not feel so alone and keep as cool as possible. 8) will keep you all updated and check in this week!

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
sewak34 said:
i submitted my application on aug 20
app in process aug 24
d.m oct 2
ppr oct 13
passport sent oct 14
psport recived by cic oct 19
now begins the waitttttt
and i also emailed them back requesting ppr for my wife back in india on oct 15
ohhh mann my p.r is taking forever
Congratsssss,be patient your passport is on the way home :D

sewak34

Oct 20, 2015
CALINA said:
Congratsssss,be patient your passport is on the way home :D
well i hope so.. because i was so exicted when i got ppr . i forgot to take the tracking sticker off the return envelope... and now everyday i wake up hoping that i will get my package today...... dammnnnn it... this suspense is killing me..

sewak34

Oct 20, 2015
Banff2015 said:
You apied 2 months ago how the hell is your pr taking for ever hahaha
hahah well there is more to this story that i held back... and that isss my first express entry file got refusal... i have beeen into this buisness of getting p.r since february...