+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Prashant1988 said:
Create a new 1 who define permanent offer and non-seasonal .
I refused once due to attached old 1 which is temporary for 2 years that was still valid but cic want permanent offer letter and reference letter latest one.
hope that will help you
best of luck
how about the date on the new offer letter that you mase what did you put? example im going to send it tomorrow? can i put todays date? on the job offer as when it was issued? and did you also put a spicific date of when you gonna start working? thank you prashant need your help

Prashant1988

Sep 16, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th Sep 2015
AOR Received.
15th Sep 2015
rolly27 said:
how about the date on the new offer letter that you mase what did you put? example im going to send it tomorrow? can i put todays date? on the job offer as when it was issued? and did you also put a spicific date of when you gonna start working? thank you prashant need your help
yeah it would be better to add all details for ex.
joining date
duties(NOC)
wages
other benefits
recent offer letter date

rolly27

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Prashant1988 said:
yeah it would be better to add all details for ex.
joining date
duties(NOC)
wages
other benefits
recent offer letter date
thank you.. can you please give me idea about joinning date could it be a month later of longer? thank you

CALINA

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
rolly27 said:
guys need help i got trouble on my offer letter in my previous application that lead to refusal i just want make this time. i have an old job offer that put me in my current job. and my boss is willing to issue one if nedded for my EE application for PR we just dont know which one to provide? shoud i send the old one or should we make a new one? and if its a new one can you give me idea about the date on offer letter? thank you
Do not give up,keep hope.Good luck

tala101

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
rolly27 said:
guys need help i got trouble on my offer letter in my previous application that lead to refusal i just want make this time. i have an old job offer that put me in my current job. and my boss is willing to issue one if nedded for my EE application for PR we just dont know which one to provide? shoud i send the old one or should we make a new one? and if its a new one can you give me idea about the date on offer letter? thank you

Offer of Employment should be (in my opinion) a different/new one. (Not the one that you used to apply for your work permit.) Should state that your employer is offering you a full time, non seasonal, permanent , indeterminate job once you become a permanent resident.