+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC INLAND SHARE YOUR TIMELINE

Karl56

Oct 5, 2016
ajanarth said:
March 25th AOR CEC iland, got GCMS notes as well as spoke to CIC agent, same story as yours, everything completed an officer review pending dont know when I tried by all means of knowing when that review will be with no luck.
We are in the same case, I used to work in Montreal but moved to Toronto and asked for PR.
Everything is good with our case but nothing. Do not know what's happen, we passed both english and French Test.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
TheGuitarist said:
One of the IT company that i worked for, had sent me to US , San francisco, on L1 for 4 1/2 months (cumulative and at a single stretch) during the last 10 yrs. After returning I was still working for the same company. My assumption is that i need to mention that in the
1. personal history - But i dont have any reference letter from there to support this.
2. work history - But i dont have any reference letter from there to support this.
3. Contact details - Address history, here they ask for all addresses that i have stayed @ in last 10 yrs. But i dont have the address proof where i stayed there because i stayed with my friend for 2 1/2 months and then 2 months at another when my wife arrived.(she came to US at a later date).

Please guide.
A copy of your L1 is proof enough. They don't ask for proof of addresses. Just listing them there should be fine.

I won't consider this as part of either work history or address history. Many people go on business trips. Since this is less than six months, technically it should qualify as a trip / visit. In that case, only mentioning it in travel should be enough.

However, the length is a bit longer i.e. 4.5 months as opposed to some weeks or 1-2 months. Also they actually went on to get you an L1 too. So this puts it on a border line.

Do know that CIC might ask you to submit police clearance from US for this as well.

If i were you, i would try to go without it i.e. submit it only as travel history and perhaps mention in personal history.

I would not mention addresses without being asked since its < 6 months and go ahead with that.

But i remember reading on this forum with people being asked to submit PC for 5 months stays. So be prepared for that.

If you are extra cautious, get a PC right now, add this to your address history and personal history and attach your L1 and PC. But still don't mention it as a new employer.

Technically you weren't getting paid separately in the US, were you?

Normally what happens is that your same employer in the country of origin reimburses your expense for travel and stay and you continue to receive the same salary as you did in your country you returned back to.

Unless you got a new contract / offer in the US and were receiving salary directly from a US entity, the above should be good.

ajanarth

Sep 11, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
IELTS Request
8-04-2016
Med's Done....
8-04-2016
Passport Req..
23-11-2016
Karl56 said:
We are in the same case, I used to work in Montreal but moved to Toronto and asked for PR.
Everything is good with our case but nothing. Do not know what's happen, we passed both english and French Test.
Unbelievably similar , I worked for first 2 and half years in Montreal and moved to Toronto only few months ago.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, this is my timeline:

ITA: October 19, 2016
AOR: November 1, 2016

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not Started

bicko

Jun 9, 2016
I applied for RCMP Canadian criminal check on Nov 2nd and haven't yet received it. Does anyone know how long it generally takes to be delivered to your address here in Toronto
I called RCMP and they said they Processed my application On Nov 3.

I had previously applied for RCMP check on Oct 18th, 2016 but the mail did not get delivered to my address hence I had to redo it again. I am worried since my Work permit is expiring in 40 days.

I recevied ITA last week and have all the documents ready except the Canadian Criminal certificate

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
bicko said:
I applied for RCMP Canadian criminal check on Nov 2nd and haven't yet received it. Does anyone know how long it generally takes to be delivered to your address here in Toronto
I called RCMP and they said they Processed my application On Nov 3.

I had previously applied for RCMP check on Oct 18th, 2016 but the mail did not get delivered to my address hence I had to redo it again. I am worried since my Work permit is expiring in 40 days.

I recevied ITA last week and have all the documents ready except the Canadian Criminal certificate
Why do you need that if you are in Canada? CIC would ask for it or get by themselves if / when needed. It is not a required document.

KJHOT

Star Member
May 12, 2016
HI GUYS JUST A QUESTION HERE (ITA:2016 10 12 AOR:2016 10 28)

WHEN I FIRST GOT MY AOR, CIC DETAILS "REVIEW OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS SHOWS BLANK..."

BUT TODAY I JUST FIND OUT THAT "REVIEW OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS SHOWS NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT ARE NEEDED AT THIS TIME"

IS THIS MEAN MY R10 IS PASSED?

DO I HAVE TO ORDER GCMS NOTES CAUSE THERE IS ONLY 10 DAYS AFTER AOR ...

ANY HELP PLS?

crazydesifool

Nov 14, 2014
Regina, Canada
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172/6211
App. Filed.......
26 Nov 15
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 16 - RCMP and 18 May 16 - Sch A
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 Dec 15
IELTS Request
included in the application - CELPIP
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
included in application
Med's Done....
8 Jan 16
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
7 Jun 16
VISA ISSUED...
16 Jun 16
LANDED..........
02 Jul 16
KJHOT said:
HI GUYS JUST A QUESTION HERE (ITA:2016 10 12 AOR:2016 10 28)

WHEN I FIRST GOT MY AOR, CIC DETAILS "REVIEW OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS SHOWS BLANK..."

BUT TODAY I JUST FIND OUT THAT "REVIEW OF SUBMITTED DOCUMENTS SHOWS NO ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT ARE NEEDED AT THIS TIME"

IS THIS MEAN MY R10 IS PASSED?

DO I HAVE TO ORDER GCMS NOTES CAUSE THERE IS ONLY 10 DAYS AFTER AOR ...

ANY HELP PLS?
no, it's not passed and it's too early to order your GCMS.

sweetcute123

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-09-2016
IELTS Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
UPFRONT
Passport Req..
24-01-2017
timeline in signature ;)

EEthisway

May 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-05-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-06-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
CEC Inland May 20 AOR
PPR November 15 yeah!!!

tatianatiana

Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2016
Doc's Request.
24-08-2016
Med's Done....
20-04-2016
We landed today.

Congratulations, you are a permanent resident of Canada now.

Back in August (dark days haha), I was really looking forward to November for some reason. And Christmas.

Happy waiting everyone.

preetvirgrewal

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
AOR Received.
May 27, 2016
Congrtas tatianatiana :)

Did you flagpole?

tatianatiana said:
We landed today.

Congratulations, you are a permanent resident of Canada now.

Back in August (dark days haha), I was really looking forward to November for some reason. And Christmas.

Happy waiting everyone.