Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Cec application rejection, no bowp applied what are my options please help
What was the reason for the refusal?

Is your employer willing to go through the LMIA process so that you can switch to a closed work permit?

Cloudpizzaa

Mar 25, 2022
Reason was that job responsibilities were not completed but i had completed more than 1 year experience under noc for restaurant manager, i dont work for the employer anymore.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reason was that job responsibilities were not completed but i had completed more than 1 year experience under noc for restaurant manager, i dont work for the employer anymore.
If you no longer work for that employer, then you need to find another employer who is willing to give you a job offer and go through the LMIA process if you want to continue working beyond the expiry date of your PGWP.

The refusal reason for your CEC application isn't quite clear. Are you saying that IRCC refused you because the employment letter you provided didn't have job responsibilities?

Cloudpizzaa

Mar 25, 2022
If you no longer work for that employer, then you need to find another employer who is willing to give you a job offer and go through the LMIA process if you want to continue working beyond the expiry date of your PGWP.

The refusal reason for your CEC application isn't quite clear. Are you saying that IRCC refused you because the employment letter you provided didn't have job responsibilities?

This is what was written:,

Upon review of your application and submissions, including your Letters of Employment I am not satisfied you meet the one year of Canadian Work experience requirement. More specifically, I am not satisfied that you have performed the lead statement and a significant number of main duties of your declared NOC’s for the period of employment. I have therefore not included it in the calculation of your period of Canadian work experience. This change to your qualifications has resulted in a drop in your period of less than one year. As a result, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you have acquired, within the last three years, one year of Canadian work experience in a skill level ) O A or B NOC as per R.87.1(2).

If i cant find any LMIA in time do i have any other options? I am reappealing still, but no CEC draw it that could save me

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
This is what was written:,

Upon review of your application and submissions, including your Letters of Employment I am not satisfied you meet the one year of Canadian Work experience requirement. More specifically, I am not satisfied that you have performed the lead statement and a significant number of main duties of your declared NOC’s for the period of employment. I have therefore not included it in the calculation of your period of Canadian work experience. This change to your qualifications has resulted in a drop in your period of less than one year. As a result, I am not satisfied on the balance of probabilities that you have acquired, within the last three years, one year of Canadian work experience in a skill level ) O A or B NOC as per R.87.1(2).

If i cant find any LMIA in time do i have any other options? I am reappealing still, but no CEC draw it that could save me
If you cannot find an LMIA and want to remain in Canada longer, then you can convert your status to visitor. This will let you stay in Canada for a few months longer but you will not be able to work. If you want to be able to work, you will need to secure a job offer with an approved LMIA so that you can apply for a closed work permit.

I don't think a new CEC draw will save you. IRCC has decided that your work experience is not skilled.

If you disagree with the decision that IRCC has made in your application, then you may want to hire a lawyer to try to appeal the decision.

Cloudpizzaa

Mar 25, 2022
If you cannot find an LMIA and want to remain in Canada longer, then you can convert your status to visitor. This will let you stay in Canada for a few months longer but you will not be able to work. If you want to be able to work, you will need to secure a job offer with an approved LMIA so that you can apply for a closed work permit.

I don't think a new CEC draw will save you. IRCC has decided that your work experience is not skilled.

If you disagree with the decision that IRCC has made in your application, then you may want to hire a lawyer to try to appeal the decision.

I have worked as a supervisor, manager at 3 different restaurants, with having all the paystubs, i believe that comes under skill under noc 0?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have worked as a supervisor, manager at 3 different restaurants, with having all the paystubs, i believe that comes under skill under noc 0?
No, that won't be NOC 0. That will be NOC B. However IRCC wasn't satisfied that all of your jobs were NOC B which is why the CEC application was refused.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.