+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland- PR applicated cancelled as incomplete

hv2407

Apr 12, 2020
AOR is 29 March(CEC inland). When I checked my profile the next day, I noticed that I have attached my husband’s passport in place of my passport section(Secondary applicant). Immediately I raised webform and attached my passport. But there is no update till now. Today I checked that my PR application is cancelled as incomplete as my passport document is missing.

Please advise if I need to raise a webform to reconsider my application or should I create a new EE profile and wait for next draw. Your quick advice is greatly appreciated.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
AOR is 29 March(CEC inland). When I checked my profile the next day, I noticed that I have attached my husband’s passport in place of my passport section(Secondary applicant). Immediately I raised webform and attached my passport. But there is no update till now. Today I checked that my PR application is cancelled as incomplete as my passport document is missing.

Please advise if I need to raise a webform to reconsider my application or should I create a new EE profile and wait for next draw. Your quick advice is greatly appreciated.
The latter.

You submitted an incomplete application and will have to start over.

Reactions: hv2407