CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Lately i've seen that CEC Inland applications with approved PR were receiving "Interview invitation emails" instead of PPR. Somehow the same Interview schedule(Etobicoke) is where the COPR is given where landing process is also completed. Is this a new process or even a new standard for all CEC inland applicants? No more PPR or one-entry counterfoil Visa?

maryjanesmith

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Seems to be the case cos that is exactly what has happened to me. After hearing nothing after I provided the police clearing and a completed Schedule A, I got an email to attend a landing interview on October 26. My AOR is July 9.

xHinax

Apr 6, 2018
Canada
Hello! I am inland. I thought I was waiting for PPR next, but today I got this email:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in London IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.

This is my heads up that a landing interview appointment is coming, right? If so, got that before PPR.

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hi,
Just wanted to know the update in your case. In my case, the dependent located in a foreign country has received the PPR and I have been told that the PA who is in Canada will get a landing interview soon.
Did u have any dependents? Hoe did u schedule an appointment?
Any inputs would be helpful.
Thanks.
Hello! I am inland. I thought I was waiting for PPR next, but today I got this email:

We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in London IRCC will contact you to
arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

IMPORTANT: You and your family members, if any, will be required to present original
identification document(s) to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office at your
appointment. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be
made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the
confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or
identity documents.

This is my heads up that a landing interview appointment is coming, right? If so, got that before PPR.