+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland Applicant with Spouse Inland and Dependent MINOR Child Outland!!!

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
These officers are silly. How come hold a Pr after travel restrictions to be lifted if they already lift the restriction with Copr. Is he reading the news?
travel.gc.ca
I guess, they should pay attention to how many lives they are affecting with these dumb decisions, how many people are suffering from these misleading positions, and how many people are developing depression with the delay they are causing. I'm from April 28th, 2020, waiting and suffering from this decision without seeing my daughter for 2 years, without changing jobs to get a better salary and without making a plan for the future because they don't care.
Sorry guys, I'm just saying

jbpadilha

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-04-2020
Did anyone here receive a request to re-do the medical exam for the minor outside?

bpink

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Hello! I also have an on going CEC app with accompanying spouse. May I ask how much money should be reflected on our bank statement? Also, for the Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire & Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire did you guys attached any screenshot of exchange of messages or phone calls or just the required photos of wedding, honeymoon, etc.?

vijay k

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Hello guys, is there anyone who is able to answer my question here?

My Aor is Jan-21, can I call Ircc multiple times, would this affect outcome?
Secondly, has Ircc started giving response to case specific queries? My all stages passed by 16 august. I am an inland applicant with my wife, and have a dependent in India hence did not get any response so far. Emailed them last month but didn’t get response. Can any one let me know what should I do?

Jan 13, 2022
Hii also in same boat
Me and my husband inland, daughter Outland 4 years old
Submitted all documents including upfront medical for all of us, india pcc even rcmp also upfront.
Called ircc on june 4 they said everything has passed. We will communicate with your representative as soon as possible but haven’t received anything yet
Hi, Did you receive PPR request for you kid? My Kid is also 4 Years old and is an outland dependent, we have got our COPR on Sep 27 and still waiting for PPR for our Kid who is in India.

Jan 13, 2022
Hi All, We have applied for PR under CEC category in Sep 2020, and received COPR for me and my Spouse on Sep 27, 2021 after 1 year of waiting, and received our PR Cards on Dec 20th. My issue is my kids who are outland dependents have not received PPR request yet. In the PR Portal letter it is mentioned that they will create a profile under our Account. So far no account is created for kids.
As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your minor dependants (under 18 when you applied for permanent residence) and any other dependants you choose. We’ll create profiles for them under your account. If you’re not acting on their behalf, each member of your family will have their own username and password.
And can some one confirm how do we receive PPR letter, I mean do we get it through email or will it be under our CIC Account or under PR Portal where we provided the Address to deliver PR cards or should I need to check with my consultancy who submitted my PR?
When I call the CIC, they said PPR is not under their control, can some one let me know is PPR come from Delhi office or Ottawa? Is there any why I can follow-up?