+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - In job offer hours are required?

Mar 15, 2013
I have been working for employer in canada for 11 months and by next month it will be 1 year.

My company is providing job offer letter with full time offer and 1 year after PR but my company doesn't want to mention Hours in the job offer

They will mention saying that it is full time job offer and employment will be there after one year of PR

Above mention points are enough for Job offer ? they require hours in job offer?

pb11

Apr 24, 2017
Toronto
Hey Sandeep,

They have to mention the hours in the employment letter.

Check the format:

Date: 28th July 2015

Subject: Employment Reference Letter

To whom it may concern,

This is to certify that Mr(s). <First Name> <Last Name> was an employee of <Company Name> and was employed from <1st January 2014> until <30th November 2014>.

Mr(s). <First Name> <Last Name> was employed on a Full-time basis working at least 48 hours per week as a <Sales Engineer> for <IT Products>. (S)He received a total annual salary of US Dollars XXXX.

His/Her main responsibilities were:

1. Promote sales to existing clients
  2. Identify and solicit potential clients
  3. Assess clients' needs and resources and recommend the appropriate goods or services
  4. Provide input into product design where goods must be tailored to suit clients' needs
  5. Develop reports and proposals as part of sales presentation to illustrate benefits from use of equipments or service.
  6. Estimate costs of installing and maintaining equipment or service.
  7. Prepare and administer sales contracts
  8. Consult with clients after sale to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.

For any questions that you may have, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

Mr./Ms. First Name Last Name
Manager/Director
Tel. No.
E-mail: (Official e-mail address)