+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC/FSW

n1n1

Jan 28, 2021
I have 2 questions.
1. I have 1 year of Canadian work experience (noncontinuous & 2 different Noc codes). in creating my EE profile. I have put my second job(current one) as the primary code, Is that right?
2. My profile shows that I am eligible only for CEC(Not for FSW). is that because my job in the primary noc is not continuous??
What can I do to make my profile eligible both for CEC & FSW? ( Can i create a profile with: use my continuous work experience from my country as the primary noc code?) I think in this case I will be eligible for both CEC & FSW,
p.s. I need to be eligible for FSW to be able to apply for PNP for my province!!
Any ideas?

Last edited:

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have 2 questions.
1. I have 1 year of Canadian work experience (noncontinuous & 2 different Noc codes). in creating my EE profile. I have put my second job(current one) as the primary code, Is that right?
2. My profile shows that I am eligible only for CEC(Not for FSW). is that because my job in the primary noc is not continuous??
What can I do to make my profile eligible both for CEC & FSW? ( Can i create a profile with: use my continuous work experience from my country as the primary noc code?) I think in this case I will be eligible for both CEC & FSW,
p.s. I need to be eligible for FSW to be able to apply for PNP for my province!!
Any ideas?
To be eligible for FSW, you need one year of foreign continuous skilled experience in one NOC. If you have that then update your profile.