+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC file Rejected

sammy0024

Jan 24, 2021
Hello guys,

My CEC PR file got rejected as they were saying that I didn't submitted my educational diploma. My question is that I applied my work permit in June 2020, but on the job reference letter said that I worked from April 2020 which was part time(It should be June 2020-40 hours per/week). So if i want to submit a new EE profile should I submit a new Job Letter from June 2020, wouldn't it be a misrepresentation?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
If possible, you can ask a new Job letter detailing that you were working part time DATE to DATE and also detailing when you started working full time.

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
so the reason you got rejected is the misunderstanding of officer, like you were working full time after graduation, and before applying WP ?

sammy0024

Jan 24, 2021
so the reason you got rejected is the misunderstanding of officer, like you were working full time after graduation, and before applying WP ?
Thanks for the reply!

The reason I got rejected because I forgot to attach my Educational diploma. I don't know what I was thinking.
I realized it later that I cannot work full time-after graduation which I wasn't but the job letter said I was. Maybe my employer thought that I needed a job letter from the beginning(when i started work). I can get a job letter from June 2020 but don't want it to be a misrepresentation.

Can I attach a letter explaining? I have all the pay stubs too and T4 from June 2020

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply!

The reason I got rejected because I forgot to attach my Educational diploma. I don't know what I was thinking.
I realized it later that I cannot work full time-after graduation which I wasn't but the job letter said I was. Maybe my employer thought that I needed a job letter from the beginning(when i started work). I can get a job letter from June 2020 but don't want it to be a misrepresentation.

Can I attach a letter explaining? I have all the pay stubs too and T4 from June 2020
Yes i think u should raise a webform about that. I think it’s because you forgot to attach your diploma, not your reference letter. If you dont mind, you can share your refusal letter here.

sammy0024

Jan 24, 2021
Yes i think u should raise a webform about that. I think it’s because you forgot to attach your diploma, not your reference letter. If you dont mind, you can share your refusal letter here.
Dear

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete and therefore, was not put into processing.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Education Credentials:

o A copy of your completed Canadian credential (Diploma) was not included with your electronic application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your Express Entry profile.

Note: A full review of your application was not performed. There may be other elements, not identified above, which may also be missing or incomplete.

Biometric Instruction Letter
If you received a Biometric Instruction Letter requesting that you complete a Biometric Assessment for this application, please disregard. Biometric Assessment(s) for this application are not required at this time.

Refund of fees

As we are rejecting your application, IRCC will refund the fees that you have paid.

Job Seeker account

Since your application is rejected, you are no longer a candidate for Express Entry and your Express Entry profile number is no longer valid.

If you registered for the Government of Canada’s Job Bank, you should deactivate or remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website. You should also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.

New Express Entry profile

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you must submit a new Express Entry profile through your IRCC secure account. If you choose to submit a new Express Entry profile, you must make sure your documents are valid on:

the date you submit your new Express Entry profile,
the date you submit your application for permanent residence, if you are invited to apply.

Documents where validity is important are:

Upfront medical report: Valid for 12 months from the date of the medical assessment.
Education Credential Assessment: Must be no more than five years old and issued on or after the date of designation.
Language test results: Must be no more than two years old.
Offer of arranged employment (includes Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) and letter of employment offer): LMIAs are valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Your letter of employment must demonstrate you have a current offer of employment.

The information you submitted as part of your original Express Entry profile will remain in your IRCC secure account for 60 calendar days from the date of this letter. This information can be used to submit a new Express Entry profile.

If you submit a new Express Entry profile, you will get a new profile number. You will also get directions on how to register for Job Bank with this new number.

Find out more about immigrating to Canada on our website. Thank you for your interest in Canada. http://www.canada.ca/immigration

kisiro191

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
yeah best thing to do is to call them and seek for an exact answer. In the mean time, you can raise a webform and give a convinced explanation of your case. I dont think reference letter matters at this point

sammy0024

Jan 24, 2021
yeah best thing to do is to call them and seek for an exact answer. In the mean time, you can raise a webform and give a convinced explanation of your case. I dont think reference letter matters at this point
Yes, I will try that just concerned about the misrepresentation. I'll update whenever I receive a response.

sammy0024

Jan 24, 2021
Hello,
I just have a question for my friend.
She works at a store. She worked 3 months as an Supervisor and now she works as an Assistant Manager at the same place. She got invitation under CEC. My question is
1. should I attach 1 job letter as a Assistant manger or
2. job letters (Supervisor and Assistant Manager) separately
3. Only 1 job letter which states both positions