+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - February 2019

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
What you mean by local MP and how to get the phone number? im in US currently.
Sorry, I thought you were an inland applicant..
MP stands for member of parliament who are available to the their constituents.

I am not familiar with the process of contacting IRCC from outside Canada but I heard that some people use a software to assist them..
All the best!

Nbjam

Jul 24, 2019

I am not familiar with the process of contacting IRCC from outside Canada but I heard that some people use a software to assist them..
All the best!
Thanks for this advice, I’m inland and 6 months expired on August 14. I will try to reach MP.

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018

All the best!
6 months before I used to live in Toronto, can I contact Toronto local MP now?

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
6 months before I used to live in Toronto, can I contact Toronto local MP now?
Usually they may need to set up an appointment with you(at least that's what happened with me). They may ask you what is your postal code in order to make sure that you are located in their constituency. You can try to email the MP of the area you resided.

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Usually they may need to set up an appointment with you(at least that's what happened with me). They may ask you what is your postal code in order to make sure that you are located in their constituency. You can try to email the MP of the area you resided.
Appointment means you need to go to MP office and meet them personally ? if that is the case, is it mandatory to meet them? instead of meeting can we provide address proof etc is enough?

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
After getting PPR, along with Passport ,Photos, return shipment label , do we need to send anything else?

Last edited:

e-16

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys,
I got a good news with bad situation. Please advise. I got an email to Proceed to send passport request email 40 days back in Junk mail box. Missed to find that email and it passed 30 day deadline :(
What should I do now?
Any advise?
You need to contact CIC immediately so they don't refuse your application. Preferably call them.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Guys Finally got Landing interview email from Etobicoke for Oct 10

CEC inland
AOR : Feb 08
NOC : 4012 ,6311 and 2141
CRS : 486
Primary + Spouse
Visa Office : IRCC Winnipeg

If your file is in this location, you have to wait lit bit long but you will receive mostly good news

All the best Guys !!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi Guys,
Sent my Passports and Photos for CoPR 20 days back, no update till now after than.
How long it may take to get the stamped passports and CoPR? any way to expedite or follow up this step?