27-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
I attached before when submit application
With pcc

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
6 months completed todays back, all the processes completed 1 month back, still waiting for the COPR email!

Now status showing as Application taking more time than usual due to high volume of applications!!

Everything is done they confirmed!! Why they are waiting to send the final decision email since more than a month???

Anyone is in same boat?

May 1, 2019
6 months completed todays back, all the processes completed 1 month back, still waiting for the COPR email!

Now status showing as Application taking more time than usual due to high volume of applications!!

Everything is done they confirmed!! Why they are waiting to send the final decision email since more than a month???

Anyone is in same boat?
For my file 6 months will complete on 28th August. May I know your VO and nationality?

davidsson3

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
13-02-2019
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Med's Done....
05-04-2019
Passport Req..
28-10-2019
No updates for me whatsoever. I'll call CIC in 3 days and ask the agent to send a reminder to the officer

Palindrome

Apr 5, 2019
Hi guys,

Here is my timeline for a successful permanent residence application:

ITA Jan 30 2019
AOR 26 Feb
VO Montreal
MEP 4 Apr
ADR 4 Apr (RCMP Check)
RCMP submitted 6 Jun
ADR 20 Jun (Family Info imm5406)
Imm5406 submitted Jun 24
Ghost update 11 Jul
Called CIC agent, application approved, told to wait for PPR or inland landing interview.
Aug 15 Landing interview Email
Aug 27 landing interview in Vancouver
Aug 27 CoPR!

Now waiting for PR card in the mail.

Thanks guys for all your valuable input and good luck to all applicants!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Nbjam

Jul 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Here is my timeline for a successful permanent residence application:

ITA Jan 30 2019
AOR 26 Feb
VO Montreal
MEP 4 Apr
ADR 4 Apr (RCMP Check)
RCMP submitted 6 Jun
ADR 20 Jun (Family Info imm5406)
Imm5406 submitted Jun 24
Ghost update 11 Jul
Called CIC agent, application approved, told to wait for PPR or inland landing interview.
Aug 15 Landing interview Email
Aug 27 landing interview in Vancouver
Aug 27 CoPR!

Now waiting for PR card in the mail.

Thanks guys for all your valuable input and good luck to all applicants!
Congrats! The success stories keep me going!!

KitKhan

Aug 27, 2019
Spouse Open Work permit holders are eligible to apply for CEC or not?

With 13 months of experience in NOC 0 or A jobs and good IELTS Score.

MIKEL88

Apr 14, 2018
My wife is the primary applicant and she has been in Canada for 4years, with this I believe she is exempted from biometric. Today a biometric request letter was sent for my wife and I to complete. I am also already in Canada, I came in through spouse open work permit SOWP since March, though the application was submitted February 1st and I was still in Nigeria then. Now the question is why requesting my wife to complete a biometric since she is inland applicant? And my own case I am also already in Canada, how do I complete the biometric ? IRCC said we have 30days to complete it. Please advise

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
AO Edminton ..
two months back Agent confirmed over phone that all processes completed and asked me to wait for the final confirmation. but no updates yet !! and if I call customer care on same number they are not routing to an agent. it is very bad !
I would suggest you to try again in the afternoon.
have you tried to contact your local MP? They can help you to get a response from IRCC within a day.

Good luck!

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Guys, wondering why this thread became silent nowadays? It appearing like most of the people here got the PPR already!

Just checking if anyone travelling in same boat like me!
around 1 and half months back CIC Agent confirmed over phone that my application completed all the processes and waiting for the final communication, but still no update.

And not able to contact CIC now as the same number not transferring to Agents, simply asking for web form and disconnecting.

Any ideas to get latest update ?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

RayZh

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Guys, wondering why this thread became silent nowadays? It appearing like most of the people here got the PPR already!

Just checking if anyone travelling in same boat like me!
around 1 and half months back CIC Agent confirmed over phone that my application completed all the processes and waiting for the final communication, but still no update.

And not able to contact CIC now as the same number not transferring to Agents, simply asking for web form and disconnecting.

Any ideas to get latest update ?
Contacting local MP is recommended if you can not get a hold of a live agent at IRCC call center.
MPs are usually able to obtain a response within 1 day.
I too am waiting for the golden email..
Good luck!

ShreeS

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Contacting local MP is recommended if you can not get a hold of a live agent at IRCC call center.
MPs are usually able to obtain a response within 1 day.
I too am waiting for the golden email..
Good luck!
What you mean by local MP and how to get the phone number? im in US currently.