+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

owolabituboj

May 23, 2023
Mine showing latest update: Final decision -April 27,2023: your application is in progress.we will send you a message once final decision is been made. I received BVL on 27th of April showing on the final decision as an update...Though applied as a family but my spouse has been issued two years visa..waiting for my own and 3kid.

owolabituboj

May 23, 2023
Mine showing latest update: Final decision -April 27,2023: your application is in progress.we will send you a message once final decision is been made. I received BVL on 27th of April showing on the final decision as an update...Though applied as a family but my spouse has been issued two years visa..waiting for my own and 3kid.
Any help from here

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Hi All,
Is there any Eligibility check for my Spouse and Kids(under 5) ? As I am the principal applicant.
Is there any background verification for kids under 5? Myself & Spouse background is completed but In progress for kids.
Eligibility - Not started for Spouse and Kids. Mind is completed.

rukiTokAfu

May 11, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Update ** Everything marked as completed in Tracker.
I can see COPR number updated in Tracker now.
Awaiting PR Portal credentials email now.
** Update : Got Portal credentials in afternoon, Uploaded photo and submitted address details for PR card.
Next Step - Awaiting COPR.
Will post complete timeline once I get the COPR.

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
I have the same issue and has been like that for a couple of weeks now.
Tracker says eligibility complete (ever since I had the tracker account) and GCKey says "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements".

I have also submitted an adress change request through the WebForm more than a month ago, even that has not been updated on the tracker (as per the webform, the change should have been updated within 10 business days). I also submitted a complaint about the webform service for not updating the changes, didn't even get a response to that.
Tried calling them multiple times. Won't go through, says " no agents available".
Submitted two webforms about address change no changes in tracker or portal since April 27th, not even the address is updated (which should have been done within 5 business days). Very frustrating!

• Wow
Reactions: Lord_Tony

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
Tried calling them multiple times. Won't go through, says " no agents available".
Submitted two webforms about address change no changes in tracker or portal since April 27th, not even the address is updated (which should have been done within 5 business days). Very frustrating!
GCKEY Update today:-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 27, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker still says Background Check - In Progress
Address change was also not updated

I saw someone else who posted this and then got the eCOPR the same day so I am hoping for the best

Reactions: G4b

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
GCKEY Update today:-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 27, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker still says Background Check - In Progress
Address change was also not updated

I saw someone else who posted this and then got the eCOPR the same day so I am hoping for the best
I hope so for you too, best wishes!

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
Thank you!
The address was just updated when I checked the tracker.
HI Radhik,

Did you change the address due address change? or IRCC asked you to update the address?
In my case, they asked to update the current address. In tracker I see that myself and spouse address is correct but for kids they took the address from the passport. We have the provided the current address 3 weeks back but not updated in the tracker yet.