+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

radhik6

Jul 3, 2018
HI Radhik,

Did you change the address due address change? or IRCC asked you to update the address?
In my case, they asked to update the current address. In tracker I see that myself and spouse address is correct but for kids they took the address from the passport. We have the provided the current address 3 weeks back but not updated in the tracker yet.
I changed it since I moved, I submitted a webform to update the address approx 6-7 weeks ago, and there was no difference so last week, I tried to call to the update the address but wouldn't go through so I submitted two more webforms stating this change (one under "personal information" and other under "PR-online application" category. I had also submitted a complain related to this 2 weeks ago using webform complaints

hopefully this helps

Abin050

Apr 26, 2023
I changed it since I moved, I submitted a webform to update the address approx 6-7 weeks ago, and there was no difference so last week, I tried to call to the update the address but wouldn't go through so I submitted two more webforms stating this change (one under "personal information" and other under "PR-online application" category. I had also submitted a complain related to this 2 weeks ago using webform complaints

hopefully this helps
Thank you. For me they created a line in the profile to input the address and they said dont create any webform for that. But still no update.
I am also waiting for a positive update with a portal mail..

Reactions: radhik6

G4b

May 12, 2023
GCKEY Update today:-

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 27, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • June 12, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Tracker still says Background Check - In Progress
Address change was also not updated

I saw someone else who posted this and then got the eCOPR the same day so I am hoping for the best
We have the same status on Final Decision. Hoping for the good news this week!

Reactions: radhik6

rukiTokAfu

May 11, 2023
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
** Update : Got Portal credentials in afternoon, Uploaded photo and submitted address details for PR card.
Next Step - Awaiting COPR.
Will post complete timeline once I get the COPR.
Here is my timeline for reference...

18th Jan 2023 - ITA - CEC inland with 2 Dependents
18th Feb 2023 - AOR
8th Mar 2023 - Bio/Med Completed - Submitted old medicals used for wp - Med status was showing completed in tracker but with expiry date of 24 April 2022.
30th Mar 2023 - Eligibility Completed (as per tracker)
19th Apr 2023 - Background In progress
4th May 2023 - Called IRCC - As per them All looks good in application and should get decision in some days. Got VO information
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO- Ottawa
5th May 2023 - Tracker Update - We received your enquiry. - I think this is just an update for call made to them on 4th May
16th May 2023- Medical Extended.
7th June 2023 -Portal Email 1
8th June 2023- Portal Email 2 / Everything marked completed in tracker / Address details and Photo uploaded to portal
13th June 2023-Received eCOPR
Next Steps - Waiting for PR Card

------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
Hi Guys!

I have been following this webform for months but never made an account. As time progresses I am just getting more and more depressed as my application is stuck in security since 30 March.

18th Jan 2023 - ITA CEC CRS 493

4th Feb 2023 - AOR

23rd Feb 2023 - Bio/Med Completed

(approx.) 20th Mar 2023 - Eligibility Completed (as per tracker)

30th Mar 2023 - Background (Not Started -> In progress)

19th May 2023 - Called IRCC - They told my info sharing, criminality is passed. Only security is In progress. They told me my VO.
PVO - Ottawa

6th June 2023 - Called IRCC again. They said my security is still In progress. Even though my application crossed the processing time they said they are not worried (like why not?). When I asked for my VO they said its:
PVO - Sydney

Waiting for the rest.

Does file being shifted from CIO Ottawa to CIO Sydney mean anything? Is it a good or a bad sign? When will this wait end?

It took two months for medical, Bio, and eligibility to be completed. And I have been stuck in only Background check for over two months!! I am losing my hair from the stress. I might as well be bald for the PR photo lol.

Reactions: June1311

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
Hi Guys!

I have been following this webform for months but never made an account. As time progresses I am just getting more and more depressed as my application is stuck in security since 30 March.

18th Jan 2023 - ITA CEC CRS 493

4th Feb 2023 - AOR

23rd Feb 2023 - Bio/Med Completed

(approx.) 20th Mar 2023 - Eligibility Completed (as per tracker)

30th Mar 2023 - Background (Not Started -> In progress)

19th May 2023 - Called IRCC - They told my info sharing, criminality is passed. Only security is In progress. They told me my VO.
PVO - Ottawa

6th June 2023 - Called IRCC again. They said my security is still In progress. Even though my application crossed the processing time they said they are not worried (like why not?). When I asked for my VO they said its:
PVO - Sydney

Waiting for the rest.

Does file being shifted from CIO Ottawa to CIO Sydney mean anything? Is it a good or a bad sign? When will this wait end?

It took two months for medical, Bio, and eligibility to be completed. And I have been stuck in only Background check for over two months!! I am losing my hair from the stress. I might as well be bald for the PR photo lol.
ya agents on the phone and webforms will always give some generic answers like this. Try reaching out to your MP or try emailing the VO. Some of the CEC folks past the 4 month timeline have tried this and got their PRs successfully.

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
ya agents on the phone and webforms will always give some generic answers like this. Try reaching out to your MP or try emailing the VO. Some of the CEC folks past the 4 month timeline have tried this and got their PRs successfully.
My MP's office said they would contact IRCC and let me know the response in 10-15 business days. That was early MAY and they still didn't get back to me. I will send an email again. Hope it makes a difference.

Believer16m

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Here is my timeline for reference...

18th Jan 2023 - ITA - CEC inland with 2 Dependents
18th Feb 2023 - AOR
8th Mar 2023 - Bio/Med Completed - Submitted old medicals used for wp - Med status was showing completed in tracker but with expiry date of 24 April 2022.
30th Mar 2023 - Eligibility Completed (as per tracker)
19th Apr 2023 - Background In progress
4th May 2023 - Called IRCC - As per them All looks good in application and should get decision in some days. Got VO information
PVO - CIO Sydney
SVO- Ottawa
5th May 2023 - Tracker Update - We received your enquiry. - I think this is just an update for call made to them on 4th May
16th May 2023- Medical Extended.
7th June 2023 -Portal Email 1
8th June 2023- Portal Email 2 / Everything marked completed in tracker / Address details and Photo uploaded to portal
13th June 2023-Received eCOPR
Next Steps - Waiting for PR Card

------------------------------------------------------------
Hi @rukiTokAfu
Did you receive the re-medical request as well in your GC Key account? Or they just directly extend your medical expiry date in the tracker on 16-May ?

arjunsingh88

May 13, 2018
Have been a silent lurker here. Below is my timeline-
16th Jan 2023 - ITA - CEC applicant
25th Feb 2023 - AOR
12th May 2023 - Medical Completed
Biometrics/Eligibility completed in tracker
Background check still In progress currently
VO - Etobicoke
15th May 2023 - Last tracker update
13th June 2023 -Portal Email 1 requesting information like my UCI #, Email ID, first and last date of entry in Canada

Still waiting on email 2 and eCoPR update.

Not sure about the next steps. Any insight would be helpful.

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Have been a silent lurker here. Below is my timeline-
16th Jan 2023 - ITA - CEC applicant
25th Feb 2023 - AOR
12th May 2023 - Medical Completed
Biometrics/Eligibility completed in tracker
Background check still In progress currently
VO - Etobicoke
15th May 2023 - Last tracker update
13th June 2023 -Portal Email 1 requesting information like my UCI #, Email ID, first and last date of entry in Canada

Still waiting on email 2 and eCoPR update.

Not sure about the next steps. Any insight would be helpful.
Portal 2 email can take anywhere from 24hours to 7-10+ days - it all depends on the VO that sent you the portal 1 creds. Now you just have to wait patiently