+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Just Pray.
Man do you remember me? We shared the same situaion with a second time MEP..
I also got a GU in GCKEY yesterday, so I immediately called IRCC. They told a VO was working on my case and both my criminality and info sharing passed. However Security Check became In Progress (although haven't showed in the Tracker).
I am so upset!! Do you know if this security check means the serious comprehensive check?

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
I believe it depends upon the respective VOs. I have seen that Etobicoke generally churns emails out pretty quickly.
They don't process applications quickly lol

UVIyer008

Apr 3, 2023
I received eCOPR on May-26 but no further updates on the PR card yet. The portal says the address and photo are still in review with IRCC. Anyone else having the same status here?

AOR on Feb 06

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
I received eCOPR on May-26 but no further updates on the PR card yet. The portal says the address and photo are still in review with IRCC. Anyone else having the same status here?

AOR on Feb 06
I beleive you will recieve PR card directly in mailbox. if you have urgency related to travel then you can submit Air tickets etc and they will expedite

ottor1

Jun 13, 2023
Just got an update email from my MP's office. Its literally what the IRCC agent said 2 weeks ago on call on June 6. Is there certain wordings I have to use to ask to expedite the process or get new information?

Yogibear123

Mar 27, 2023
Timeline-

ITA(CEC): January 18th, 2023
AOR: February 21st, 2023
Medical(upfront): Passed on March 13th, 2023
Biometrics Linked: March 16th, 2023
Background: Marked complete on March 30th, 2023
Eligibility: Not started

Tracker still shows last updated on March 20.

Is it unusual for the background check to be completed before eligibility? Most people I see have their eligibility complete first and then background check.
Hi.. what’s your status as of today?? I have the same background check complete.. eligibility in progress.. pls reply!!

euanne

Jun 26, 2023
Just got an update in tracker - last update shows 17th May and in application history its showing details about yesterdays medical status change.

Application History -
May 16, 2023
Activity status updated: Medical exam
Medical exam
Medical exam status has been updated to Completed

This is how my gckey is showing after yesterdays GU.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • May 16, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi. DO you have any updates now from the immigration. We have the same status.

ranobloom

Apr 14, 2023
Hi.. what’s your status as of today?? I have the same background check complete.. eligibility in progress.. pls reply!!
Hey! My PR was approved about 3 weeks after I posted that. I think there was about a month of a gap between Background verification marked complete and eligibility being completed. That being said, it was probably delayed a little for me because the IRCC workers were on strike for about half of that period.

Reactions: Yogibear123

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hey! My PR was approved about 3 weeks after I posted that. I think there was about a month of a gap between Background verification marked complete and eligibility being completed. That being said, it was probably delayed a little for me because the IRCC workers were on strike for about half of that period.
Quick Question. After everything Marked Completed in your Tracker..How many days it took for Ecopr number to generate on tracker & portal 1 email

ranobloom

Apr 14, 2023
I think the copr number showed up in the tracker the day after everything was marked complete, and the portal 1 email came about a week later.