+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
No Updates were Noticed in Any of the Forum..Looks like IRCC Agents already went on strike..Will be long wait for Jan & Feb AOR’s if thats the case

daygamer

Star Member
Feb 6, 2023
No Updates were Noticed in Any of the Forum..Looks like IRCC Agents already went on strike..Will be long wait for Jan & Feb AOR’s if thats the case
I don't think that's enough to say they have gone on strike. I have seen people get updates today and yesterday. I believe we will know formally when ircc tell us that they have gone on strike

ranobloom

Apr 14, 2023
Timeline-

ITA(CEC): January 18th, 2023
AOR: February 21st, 2023
Medical(upfront): Passed on March 13th, 2023
Biometrics Linked: March 16th, 2023
Background: Marked complete on March 30th, 2023
Eligibility: Not started

Tracker still shows last updated on March 20.

Is it unusual for the background check to be completed before eligibility? Most people I see have their eligibility complete first and then background check.

Last edited:

PRAsspirant26

Apr 14, 2023
Timeline:
ITA (inland) - 2-Feb
AOR - 27 FEB
Medical (upfront): Pending for US born kid (submitted for others)
Biometrics linked: Mar5th,2023

Everything else is not Started. please help me understand if all of this is due to Pending Medical exam? Since i was travelling outside of Canada, I couldnt get medical done for my kid and had to submit ITA without medical with a proof of medical appointment. I hope once i submit the medical report, things should move quickly.

Please help with my understanding. Appreciate your help.

Walecott

Mar 24, 2019
Victoria, BC
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi All,

I have a question. I did medicals for my study permit in August 2018 and as per the new policy, I am exempt from doing another medicals for my current CEC application. Unfortunately, I don’t have my IME result but I do have my IME number. Is it enough for me to upload a Letter including my IME number? Has anyone done this without uploading the IME result and been successful?

Please advise. Thank you.

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Hi all, I just got married yesterday!! Can someone please help me and tell me what my next step should be? How should I inform IRCC about my marriage? And do I provide them my marriage certificate myself while informing them of my marriage or will they ask for it after I inform them? My eligibility, medical, and Biometrics have been 'completed' as per the tracker ...

Prabhneetkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2021
Hi all, I just got married yesterday!! Can someone please help me and tell me what my next step should be? How should I inform IRCC about my marriage? And do I provide them my marriage certificate myself while informing them of my marriage or will they ask for it after I inform them? My eligibility, medical, and Biometrics have been 'completed' as per the tracker ...
I think you are officially married once you have your marriage certificate.. so then you can inform IRCC… if for you everything is completed .. and you still not have your marriage certificate.. I suggest you to wait for your application to be processed n then you can sponsor your partner later..

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
Hey y’all, do we have a WhatsApp group for FEB AOR inland?

My biometrics were linked. Here’s my updated timeline:

CEC (Inland) with LMIA

Applying as a single applicant without any dependents

CRS: 524

NOC: 62010

ITA: Jan 11, 2023

Profile submitted: Feb 25, 2023

AOR: Feb 25, 2023

ADR: Mar 14, 2023

GU: Mar 15, 2023

BIO request: Mar 22, 2023

Biometrics submission: April 5, 2023

Eligibility: ⚠ I signed up for the tracker today April 5, 2023, that’s when I saw my eligibility is “completed”. I do not know when it actually changed.

Biometrics Updated: April 15 2023

Background Check:

CoPR:

PR Card:

krunal1505

Apr 19, 2023
Hi everyone,

CEC Inland
ITA : 18th JAN
AOR : 17th FEB
BIOMETRICS updated : 17th MAR
Medical updated : 17th MAR
Eligibility : Still under process

I have my spouse as dependent in my file. It has been more than one month and they are still processing the Elegibility. Does any one have idea how long does it take to complete the eligibility and the whole process. The Tracker shows last updated 20 March.

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
Hi everyone,

CEC Inland
ITA : 18th JAN
AOR : 17th FEB
BIOMETRICS updated : 17th MAR
Medical updated : 17th MAR
Eligibility : Still under process

I have my spouse as dependent in my file. It has been more than one month and they are still processing the Elegibility. Does any one have idea how long does it take to complete the eligibility and the whole process. The Tracker shows last updated 20 March.
The tracker is not reliable due to infrequent updates. Mine (visitor's visa) was last updated on Mar 20 too. My CEC - AOR is Mar 30 (submitted on Mar 29) without updates so I am unable to register in the tracker.

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Update...

My tracker shows Background verification "In progress" and last update is today's date (April 19th). Not sure if it means something, but looking into other threads, seems that a lot of people got updates today.

GCKEY hasn't updated since April 6th.

Mar 28, 2023
Update...

My tracker shows Background verification "In progress" and last update is today's date (April 19th). Not sure if it means something, but looking into other threads, seems that a lot of people got updates today.

GCKEY hasn't updated since April 6th.
+1 for the tracker, can you please let me know what update you update got on the 6th?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
+1 for the tracker, can you please let me know what update you update got on the 6th?
That day, I received a request for my dependent's medical exam, we submitted an upfront when we applied but only he needed a follow up. He did the test on the next day and the Panel physician office sent the report on April 14th. Haven't received any updates since.