+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

flyfirefreedom

Star Member
Feb 23, 2023
So my AOR is Feb 1st and my UCI/BIO Updated on Feb 9th & my IME got updated on Mar 20th the day tracker got updated for everyone but my expiry date was 2020 that got updated on May 2nd to 2024 with my eligibility in Progress
Where can I see the expire date? I just noticed the application status: review of medical results: may 6 you passed the med exam

db1081

Dec 25, 2022
So my AOR is Feb 1st and my UCI/BIO Updated on Feb 9th & my IME got updated on Mar 20th the day tracker got updated for everyone but my expiry date was 2020 that got updated on May 2nd to 2024 with my eligibility in Progress

Thanks Shubham - This is helpful!

So you first got notified of MEP on March 20th right? Not on Feb 9th when the UCI/BIO were updated.

Is that correct ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShuBhaMAhuJA

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Thank you. I submitted a webform yesterday informing IRCC that I have gotten married. I also attached my marriage documents with the webform. Wondering if IRCC will someway communicate that they have received my information. Or do they not respond at all?
So I have been waiting and nothing from IRCC so far. Last time I got any update was on April 21, 2023 in my tracker account. The update said "We received your enquiry". When are they going to ask for my wife's documents? My security is "in progress" since February, what is this? How much time do they need to review someone's security? I have never been to any other country other than Canada, and never applied for any VISA or anything other than for Canada ... wth are they doing?

Himanshu6444

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
So I have been waiting and nothing from IRCC so far. Last time I got any update was on April 21, 2023 in my tracker account. The update said "We received your enquiry". When are they going to ask for my wife's documents? My security is "in progress" since February, what is this? How much time do they need to review someone's security? I have never been to any other country other than Canada, and never applied for any VISA or anything other than for Canada ... wth are they doing?
sometimes a month

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Perfect - Thanks for sharing Shubham!

Last 2 questions: Between Feb9th - March 20th, Did your tracker show medical completed or Not Started?

Also, what did the GC key portal show under Medicals?
In My Tracker My Medical & Biometrics Shows Completed Since Feb 9th the day My UCI Linked and I created my tracker account..On my GcKey it never gets updated to anything just generic :- we dont need medical will let you knw