+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - Express Entry - Level of Education - Plz help - urgent

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,

I have a grave concern regarding my CEC - Express Entry Profile : Level of Education

I have completed 4 yrs of Bachelors in India and had my ECA done through WES and go the report stating 4 yrs of Canadian equivalent education

and I have also completed 2 years of Post graduate diploma from a college here in Canada.

When I am filling my Profile for my bachelors edu I selected Canadian diploma not issued and selected WES - ECA done and filled the ECA number,

and for my Canadian 2yrs PG diploma I selected - 2yr program at a university , college , trade or technical school

so I have earned 2 degrees - so I should get 128 points for my studies

but when I submitted my Application I got only 120 point for my education and 26 points for my skill transferability , instead of 128 points for edu and 50 points for skill transferability and right now i am sitting at 398 instead of 430

can some one please help how to correct the issue and get the actual points

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
canada_pr_wanted said:
Hi There,

I have a grave concern regarding my CEC - Express Entry Profile : Level of Education

I have completed 4 yrs of Bachelors in India and had my ECA done through WES and go the report stating 4 yrs of Canadian equivalent education

and I have also completed 2 years of Post graduate diploma from a college here in Canada.

When I am filling my Profile for my bachelors edu I selected Canadian diploma not issued and selected WES - ECA done and filled the ECA number,

and for my Canadian 2yrs PG diploma I selected - 2yr program at a university , college , trade or technical school

so I have earned 2 degrees - so I should get 128 points for my studies

but when I submitted my Application I got only 120 point for my education and 26 points for my skill transferability , instead of 128 points for edu and 50 points for skill transferability and right now i am sitting at 398 instead of 430

can some one please help how to correct the issue and get the actual points
Select two or more option

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
even though I have earned my diploma here in Canada (2yrs PG diploma) Do I still need to get it Evaluated from WES to gain the extra points ?

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
Select two or more option
Yup I selected 2 or more diplomas option for my PG and selected YES for the Canadian degree awarded .

But still my points are showing as edu 120 - skill transf 26 and over all 398

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
canada_pr_wanted said:
here is my screen shot

If you have just updated your profile then give the system at least 24 hours to reflect the changes in your score

canada_pr_wanted

Apr 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manidhatt said:
If you have just updated your profile then give the system at least 24 hours to reflect the changes in your score
hmm ok i will check back tomorrow ..

by the way I am in the same NOC as you : 2281

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
canada_pr_wanted said:
hmm ok i will check back tomorrow ..

by the way I am in the same NOC as you : 2281
for your canadian diploma enter, two or more. save and exit. and then wait and login after 5 min.

cals86

Jul 29, 2015
The points for the Skill transferability also depends on the Bands you get. I guess you get to get at-least one 7. Let me know, in case you have any other question regarding the transcripts. You can also check the FAQ questions of mailtranscripts.com to confirm this.

Dani2772

Feb 16, 2014
Hello all,

I really need someones help.

I have obtained (1) Canadian bachelor's degree (2) CMA (accounting designation in Canada).

My questions are:
(a) For the level of education do I select Two or more... for both or (i) Bachelors for first one and (ii) two or more for the second one
(b) I have completed all the requirements for my designation (work experience + education) however I am awaiting the degree, I do have a confirmation letter saying I have finished everything and awaiting admin review and printing of the degree. Can I say I have been awarded the certificate or actually wait until I receive it. Instead should I select In good standing awaiting degree?
(c) I transferred my 60 credits from Dubai's university and wasn't awarded a degree or certificate however those courses are mentioned on my Canadian degree transcripts - I have mentioned about this period of study but said no degree awarded and no eca. Is that ok?

Please help me as I am in dire need for answers...